America subjecting North Korea to hunger

parentheses

We know that hunger blockades are part of the Anglo-American tradition. This tradition continues now with regard to North Korea.

A UN report now says that sanctions on North Korea have caused a decline in humanitarian aid to North Korea. Malnutrition has become rampant, especially among children.
The report also noted sanctions are making it harder to conduct aid activities.
UN report: Sanctions disrupt humanitarian aid to North Korea - ABC News

blokesbloke

Then North Korea should spend less money on developing nuclear weapons and more on food.

The Supreme Leader could also share some of his food with others, as he is eating far too much.

Hitchcock

Then North Korea should spend less money on developing nuclear weapons and more on food.

The Supreme Leader could also share some of his food with others, as he is eating far too much.
All absolutely valid but doesn't negate the point about the US.

mr_anderson

The USA doesn't have to subject it to hunger.
The Dear Leader's 'Juche' policy extends to mass starvation.
No outside help is required.

By the way, China doesn't implement any USA sanction unless it's also in it's own interest.

blokesbloke

All absolutely valid but doesn't negate the point about the US.
Yes it does. Trying to say the North Koreans are going hungry because of the US sanctions is simply false.

North Koreans do not have to go hungry even with the sanctions in place, and the sanctions would not be in place if the Supreme Leader didn't keep testing nuclear missiles all the time.

Watcher2

razorblade

I think their greedy, corrupt, tyranical leader has more to do with it, persecuting his own people, leaving them in abject poverty, banning any sort of outside communications, preventing anyone to leave the country, etc. Its an economic basketcase which survives purely from handouts by China.

Last edited:

Trainwreck

farnaby

Tapan Mishra, who as resident coordinator in Pyongyang is responsible for U.N. development and other activities in the North, wrote in the report's introduction. "I appeal to donors not to let political considerations get in the way of providing continued support for humanitarian assistance and relief."
If I were working in Pyongyang I'd take care to blame outsiders too, lest some state "officials" pay me a little visit.

I'm not though, so I can blame this squarely on North Korea's terrifying, cult-like, psychopathic leadership.

Look a few miles south to what a Korean people can achieve when dictatorship is removed.

mr_anderson

America is the main orchestrator of sanctions

So what!
It's China that's putting it into practice.
Do you think China is America's poodle ?

It has much more to lose than America, having a nuclear-armed lunatic as it's next-door neighbour.

America can say anything it wants, but it's China that decides what gets implemented.
And China does what's in it's own best interests.

seth lord

I think it's near time that the US fire off one of the (many) tomahawk cruise missiles they have with fat boy Kims name on it. Time for a change, he's getting a tad too big for his boots.

dundealing

Duplicate Account
I think it's near time that the US fire off one of the (many) tomahawk cruise missiles they have with fat boy Kims name on it. Time for a change, he's getting a tad too big for his boots.
Yes , push the yellow button , its either x or y

New Threads

Most Replies