American Militias : the footsoldiers of the Trump New Order

Garza

Antifa caused that fight from what I have seen. They came to a legal protest illegally, carrying weapons - they were looking for a fight - they got one.

There is a great irony of people calling themselves anti-fascists by dressing all in black and clubbing people who disagree with them.

[video=youtube;2AhGYo9TExU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU[/video]

Analyzer

Antifa caused that fight from what I have seen. They came to a legal protest illegally, carrying weapons - they were looking for a fight - they got one.

There is a great irony of people calling themselves anti-fascists by dressing all in black and clubbing people who disagree with them.

[video=youtube;2AhGYo9TExU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU[/video]
There is a youtube video, of a Jewish reporter wearing a skullcap, who goes to Antifa's headquarters in Copenhapen, and Antifa run after him calling him insulting names because he is Jewish.

He has to run for his life. And Antifa chase after him, intent on beating him up. Because he is Jewish.

Antifa are an outfit dominated by stupidity, farce and laziness.

Garza

There is a youtube video, of a Jewish reporter wearing a skullcap, who goes to Antifa's headquarters in Copenhapen, and Antifa run after him calling him insulting names because he is Jewish.

Antifa are a joke.
I've seen a leftie student in a top US university call Ben Shapiro (who had his kippah on at the time - skullcap) a white supremacist haha. I don't think the younger generation knows what Nazis or white supremacists are anymore. It think they are taught them as buzzwords.

Herr Rommel

I've seen a leftie student in a top US university call Ben Shapiro (who had his kippah on at the time - skullcap) a white supremacist haha. I don't think the younger generation knows what Nazis or white supremacists are anymore. It think they are taught them as buzzwords.
Words like Nazi and racist have lost all meaning.

valamhic

Trump is going to win the trade war, without much of a fight. I posted why of the Trump plays a star game thread. Read and comment. The day of America acting as a military policeman is coming to an end. Europe will have to pay for its own defense.

The country will become more isolated, but stronger militarily and economically. The day of Germany running huge current account surpluses is ending. The stupid craze of green energy will disappear in the US and later in Europe. America was pay and taking lower living standards to patch up Europe during the cold war.

They won't do it any more. That is the new reality for as long as we will live to see. Unfortunately we have to ive in the EU and that is frightening.

GDPR

Uh I have defended Action Francaise meetings where blood was drawn and have been a member of the BNP however Ben Shapiro justifies Antifa if no one does-

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/08/27/transfer-is-not-a-dirty-word-n976781

Hewson

Bannon is not on any throne. And of course, because he produced that interesting documentary "Clinton Cash" he is the devil incarnate as far as the Irish media, and their blind faithful believe.

And the various militia outfits have nothing to do with Trump. They are a symptom of the militaristic culture in the US. Of course, they are can be viewed as a cancer, in the same way as liver cancer is an expression of a life dedicated to boozing.

This thread OP is a testimony of the level of bullsh1t that exists in the media concerning Trump. And for that matter also - Bannon.

It is an indication of who far some individuals will go to express their sophistication.....as gormless muppets....while completely missing that they are being pumped with nonsense.

I suppose the OP author has that in common with some pompous clown in Oregon with a semi-automatic in the basement.
Your speciality is caustic cynicism, regardless of the subject matter. You don't do constructive criticism so you're perfectly at home here among the disillusioned and the unimaginative.

Trump once (or maybe twice or ten times) said, 'I love the uneducated'.

Why do you suppose that is?

And why do you suppose that he sleeps in the same bed as the NRA, believes that an unfavourable election result is 'rigged' and also believes that he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and still have the support of his base?

You don't recognise latent fascism when it's spitting in your face, do you?

valamhic

It won't wash. Trump is blocking imports which will result in better output in the USA, that will give work, but will also give government more cash for welfare and health care. When you consider the the Paris Accord was going to cut US production and allow India and China
increase theirs. You can see how this was going to hit the US economy. That is gone out the window. Tbe brakes are lifted/

OrderoftheDragon

The fallacy here is that most of the American military and police would be far closer to Trump and the Alt Right, than they would to Hillary and the hippy liberal left.

American patriots are not going to do anything to their fellow countrymen, but they might smack a few snowflake heads.

Hewson

The fallacy here is that most of the American military and police would be far closer to Trump and the Alt Right, than they would to Hillary and the hippy liberal left.

American patriots are not going to do anything to their fellow countrymen, but they might smack a few snowflake heads.
Like those snowflakes at the concert in Las Vegas?

You're not a patriot without a weapons collection.

PC Principle

American Militias have always been a fringe feature of the United States.

Empowered by the ageing Constitutional right to bear arms with few restrictions up to and including military standard, and presumably frustrated at a lack of expression of their potential firepower, non-military citizens have formed groups of armed, uniformed, trained paramilitaries and consider themselves to be as American as apple pie or monster trucks (but presumably not as American as jazz and ethnic diversity).

Hundreds already exist across the United States, and have done so for long enough to be considered endemic, in the way you never quite lose that viral infection residing down there. While it's not showing its face, you live on without it, but florescence under stress must be considered to be a real possibility at any time.

When Bannon and Trump captured the American throne in 2016, among my first thoughts was that they had thousands of soldiers ready willing and able to cause havoc when the time came. Clearly the activation of these cells must be done with preparation of public mood and timing of action. Because when one will rise, they will all rise.

Capturing America requires power from the barrel of a gun, as it did in the past of civil strife, when America of slavery began the journey to become America of equality. Led by wealthy elites, the new Trump Order stands to lose nothing from civil strife, and astonishing amounts to gain from corporate carpet bagging. Financial partners overseas have never had more money to sink into acquisition of assets in a time of disorder, the levers of power are being simplified and centralised as never before.

What role will America's militias play in the future Trump Order? How will the average American white anger merchant increasingly inured to denigration of coloured people, migrants and Muslims feel that their patriotic Irregular soldiers have a part to play in the reshaping of America? Will militias be regularised? Will they be a card to play to cow, and cause acquiescence among, regular armed police and military forces? Will these fine people, many fine people, hear the dog whistle become a bullhorn?

I have no idea what will eventually transpire, as America retains one last salvo in the fight for the soul of their country, the ballot box. A second Trump term would embolden the administration, already entrenched and energised, to move further and more "progressively" to the Whited States of America. Has Trump come at just the right time to wrench the vast riches of America firmly under control of white supremacy corporatists? Is this really the last gasp of a dying order?

I can't tell. But the fact that I am worrying about it, is cause for worry itself. It was unthinkable until a very short time ago.
Your OP is a load of alarmist horse $hîte.

PC Principle

Sure. What could possibly go wrong with a bunch of supremacists organising hundreds of paramilitary exercises, looking for an enemy to shoot in the age of Trump and twitter? It's not like America has a quarter billion weapons lying around and a President who gets by through dividing, triangulating, lying and inflaming.
Have any evidence you loon?

Fenian Boy

Empowered by the ageing Constitutional right to bear arms with few restrictions up to and including military standard, and presumably frustrated at a lack of expression of their potential firepower, non-military citizens have formed groups of armed, uniformed, trained paramilitaries and consider themselves to be as American as apple pie or monster trucks (but presumably not as American as jazz and ethnic diversity).

Hundreds already exist across the United States, and have done so for long enough to be considered endemic, in the way you never quite lose that viral infection residing down there. While it's not showing its face, you live on without it, but florescence under stress must be considered to be a real possibility at any time.

When Bannon and Trump captured the American throne in 2016, among my first thoughts was that they had thousands of soldiers ready willing and able to cause havoc when the time came. Clearly the activation of these cells must be done with preparation of public mood and timing of action. Because when one will rise, they will all rise.

Capturing America requires power from the barrel of a gun, as it did in the past of civil strife, when America of slavery began the journey to become America of equality. Led by wealthy elites, the new Trump Order stands to lose nothing from civil strife, and astonishing amounts to gain from corporate carpet bagging. Financial partners overseas have never had more money to sink into acquisition of assets in a time of disorder, the levers of power are being simplified and centralised as never before.

What role will America's militias play in the future Trump Order? How will the average American white anger merchant increasingly inured to denigration of coloured people, migrants and Muslims feel that their patriotic Irregular soldiers have a part to play in the reshaping of America? Will militias be regularised? Will they be a card to play to cow, and cause acquiescence among, regular armed police and military forces? Will these fine people, many fine people, hear the dog whistle become a bullhorn?

I have no idea what will eventually transpire, as America retains one last salvo in the fight for the soul of their country, the ballot box. A second Trump term would embolden the administration, already entrenched and energised, to move further and more "progressively" to the Whited States of America. Has Trump come at just the right time to wrench the vast riches of America firmly under control of white supremacy corporatists? Is this really the last gasp of a dying order?

I can't tell. But the fact that I am worrying about it, is cause for worry itself. It was unthinkable until a very short time ago.
What a bizarre, pointless little thread you've made

PC Principle

What a bizarre, pointless little thread you've made
Indeed.

It’s all just a circle-jerkers fantasy.

Mods should Zoo this lunatics thread.

OrderoftheDragon

Like those snowflakes at the concert in Las Vegas?

You're not a patriot without a weapons collection.
Complete rubbish, you can't pick one nutters actions and try and link them to any movement, my understanding is that Paddock had no connection of any kind whatsoever with any alt right movement or militia or even any political movement.

PC Principle

Complete rubbish, you can't pick one nutters actions and try and link them to any movement, my understanding is that Paddock had no connection of any kind whatsoever with any alt right movement or militia or even any political movement.
Exactly.

Furthermore, the only loons undertaking politically motivated shootings are those leftwingers.

Such as the one that shot up the GOP baseball game.

The crazy leftists ignore reality in spite of the evidence. That’s great though because November will be a landslide in favor of the Republicans and Trump is looking massive odds on for a second term.

‘GrimReefer’ is clearly stoned.

PC Principle

Anyone know who these so-called ‘alt rightists’ are?

Because all the world can see is left wing crazy loons reacting violently.

GabhaDubh

I have no idea what will eventually transpire,

I can't tell. But the fact that I am worrying about it, is cause for worry itself.

These are your three sentences that make sense.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom