American Militias : the footsoldiers of the Trump New Order

GabhaDubh

I heard Trump is responsible for Cancer, AIDS, 9/11 and the FF party.
Hadn’t heard about Cancer, AIDS, 9/11 already knew about his foundation of FF.

GrimReefer

Well, It's clear most people can't imagine that Trump would seek to foment civil unrest in defence of his Order, yet many can.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/opinion/trump-putin-summit-republicans.html

Soon, there may be indictments from Robert Mueller, the special counsel, of high officials or members of Trump’s family. What then? Ornstein’s nightmare scenario: Trump fires Mueller, pardons himself and everyone else, sends his followers into the street, and, after the inevitable bloodshed, declares martial law.
OK, I get it, it may not happen. So, what's Trump saying to his base in the face of potential electoral losses? Watch out for violence, he says.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/29/opinion/trump-evangelicals-violence.html

What mattered more was the thought that Mr. Trump planted — that a deluge of violence and anarchy would be loosed upon the world if they failed to rally the nation’s Christian soldiers to his side.

If the Democrats win the midterm elections, the president warned, “they will overturn everything that we’ve done and they’ll do it quickly and violently, and violently.”
Emperor has no clothes. He is what he is.

che schifo

Well, It's clear most people can't imagine that Trump would seek to foment civil unrest in defence of his Order, yet many can.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/opinion/trump-putin-summit-republicans.html

OK, I get it, it may not happen. So, what's Trump saying to his base in the face of potential electoral losses? Watch out for violence, he says.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/29/opinion/trump-evangelicals-violence.html

Emperor has no clothes. He is what he is.
One thing I can see happening is a journalist being seriously hurt, or worse, at a trump event. They've already reported extreme hostility from the crowds and feeling threatened, and trump has shown himself to be irresponsible in the extreme I whooping up anger in his audiences..

owedtojoy

Jaysus you'd be a great man for the oul Militias with your fantasies of shooting children on your property.
Trump definitely has the better brand of keyboard warriors.

GDPR

I've seen a leftie student in a top US university call Ben Shapiro (who had his kippah on at the time - skullcap) a white supremacist haha. I don't think the younger generation knows what Nazis or white supremacists are anymore. It think they are taught them as buzzwords.
You really don't believe that there are not Jewish white supremacists? I think I remember reading somewhere that a majority of the speakers at the first American Renaissance conference were Jewish. The levels of actual anti-Black racism in the Zionist colonial project is staggering. Anyway Ben Shapiro is a Chabadnik and far more out there in the craziness of his beliefs than the vast majority of "White Nationalists".

Herr Rommel

Jaysus you'd be a great man for the oul Militias with your fantasies of shooting children on your property.
I would shoot any cream cracker on my property, Man woman or child and wouldn't have to think twice about it and wouldn't lose any sleep if I was defending what is my own and I have absolutely no shame in stating that fact.

derryman

American Militias have always been a fringe feature of the United States.

Empowered by the ageing Constitutional right to bear arms with few restrictions up to and including military standard, and presumably frustrated at a lack of expression of their potential firepower, non-military citizens have formed groups of armed, uniformed, trained paramilitaries and consider themselves to be as American as apple pie or monster trucks (but presumably not as American as jazz and ethnic diversity).

Hundreds already exist across the United States, and have done so for long enough to be considered endemic, in the way you never quite lose that viral infection residing down there. While it's not showing its face, you live on without it, but florescence under stress must be considered to be a real possibility at any time.

When Bannon and Trump captured the American throne in 2016, among my first thoughts was that they had thousands of soldiers ready willing and able to cause havoc when the time came. Clearly the activation of these cells must be done with preparation of public mood and timing of action. Because when one will rise, they will all rise.

Capturing America requires power from the barrel of a gun, as it did in the past of civil strife, when America of slavery began the journey to become America of equality. Led by wealthy elites, the new Trump Order stands to lose nothing from civil strife, and astonishing amounts to gain from corporate carpet bagging. Financial partners overseas have never had more money to sink into acquisition of assets in a time of disorder, the levers of power are being simplified and centralised as never before.

What role will America's militias play in the future Trump Order? How will the average American white anger merchant increasingly inured to denigration of coloured people, migrants and Muslims feel that their patriotic Irregular soldiers have a part to play in the reshaping of America? Will militias be regularised? Will they be a card to play to cow, and cause acquiescence among, regular armed police and military forces? Will these fine people, many fine people, hear the dog whistle become a bullhorn?

I have no idea what will eventually transpire, as America retains one last salvo in the fight for the soul of their country, the ballot box. A second Trump term would embolden the administration, already entrenched and energised, to move further and more "progressively" to the Whited States of America. Has Trump come at just the right time to wrench the vast riches of America firmly under control of white supremacy corporatists? Is this really the last gasp of a dying order?

I can't tell. But the fact that I am worrying about it, is cause for worry itself. It was unthinkable until a very short time ago.
You are writing s movie script and have posted this op hoping to have the plot fleshed out a bit.

I can't think of any other good reason for this.
It sounds like it could be a cracker , in the mould of red dawn or such.

amsterdemmetje

I would shoot any cream cracker on my property, Man woman or child and wouldn't have to think twice about it and wouldn't lose any sleep if I was defending what is my own and I have absolutely no shame in stating that fact.
Of course you have not because it takes a certain kind of lowlife human to kill a child ,only a cowardly weak man would do so .The sort of cowards that hide in Miliata or gangs and call themselves men the sort of men who know nothing about using their wits. There's not a manly bone in your body or any man spouting such pathetic bravado about killing a child.

Jack Walsh

Of course you have not because it takes a certain kind of lowlife human to kill a child ,only a cowardly weak man would do so .The sort of cowards that hide in Miliata or gangs and call themselves men the sort of men who know nothing about using their wits. There's not a manly bone in your body or any man spouting such pathetic bravado about killing a child.
Or any man who would revel in saying 5 traveller children who perished in a fire "cooked themselves"
Just another P.ie hard man, along with that delusional fool who pretends he lives in a big compound in Vegas with dozens of weapons..
Typical of your average Trump follower, pretend hard men.
70 year old biker twats, white supremacist thugs, KKK, Gun Nut militias, Fundies, guys who never saw a shot fired in anger but whose wardrobe makes them look like multiple purple heart Iwo Jiva survivor etc...

Even his Brit rabble followers, mostly ex football hooligan scum.

Common denominator, saddo attention seekers who need some sort of group to express their inner thug (and of course they need the comfort of the group to preserve their inner cowardice as well), but most of all a craven desire to be seen as hard men.

Herr Rommel

If there is a cream cracker creeping around your property it's a good bet they are up to no good.

Levellers

One thing I can see happening is a journalist being seriously hurt, or worse, at a trump event. They've already reported extreme hostility from the crowds and feeling threatened, and trump has shown himself to be irresponsible in the extreme I whooping up anger in his audiences..
The journos should boycott his Nuremberg rallies and deny him publicity.

Herr Rommel

The journos should boycott his Nuremberg rallies and deny him publicity.
There is a thing call the internet where you cut out the journos which POTUS has used since day one.

Please try and keep up.

owedtojoy

GrimReefer

Bumping this thread.

Scathing dismissive responses when I put it out. How about a little review now?

Can't say I am surprised that the militias are emerging, I am of course worried and saddened.

Jack Walsh

Last edited:
Last edited:
Good and relevant bump

As Trump's reelection cruise turns in to a potential Titanic, these groups will become a lot more visible, vocal and active
And you can be sure will get all the encouragement they need from their orange Overlord

Watch for stuff like
"And if you suspect someone in your locality is illegally voting, you need to do your patriotic duty and stop them, because the corrupt communist democratic officials overseeing the elections sure as hell wont"

Splodge

Good and relevant bump

As Trump's reelection cruise turns in to a potential Titanic, these groups will become a lot more visible, vocal and active
And you can be sure will get all the encouragement they need from their orange Overlord

Watch for stuff like
"And if you suspect someone in your locality is illegally voting, you need to do your patriotic duty and stop them, because the corrupt communist democratic officials overseeing the elections sure as hell wont"
One way or another it ain’t going to end well in America.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom