• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

An Ambassador to the Vatican? Eh why?

DJP

I know there is a God I don't believe in one. I went to a CBS and if I have kids I will probably send them to Catholic Church ethos schools. Although I agree that the option should be option for a lot more schools to change their patronage. I have a cousin who is a priest. I only know a couple of priests, my cousin included, and yes they are nice and I have met priests over the years who are sound and I have huge respect and admiration for them. But I don't see why the Vatican deserves an Ambassador from our country. As Fianna Fáil believe. Although the Catholic Church has reformed a lot I still think there is still a good way to go before they deserve an Ambassador from our country.

Government rejects FF call to reinstate ambassador to Vatican - The Irish Times - Fri, Mar 01, 2013