An Irexit: the opportunities for Ireland outside the EU.

curiousorange

And have you seen their Kerry Candidate? Neither has anyone else cos she doesn't exist!
So basically Irexit is just a fake media campaign by some British Brexit nutters who thought it might get them more support at home.
Of course the scam took in some of our homegrown far right nutters.
They'll never get the stink of Union Jack off themselves though once the Brits have no more use for Irexit. It really won't help them with any ambitions they have to get a far right party going here when people see them as stooges of some Irish-hating English fascists.

MsDaisyC

So basically Irexit is just a fake media campaign by some British Brexit nutters who thought it might get them more support at home.
Of course the scam took in some of our homegrown far right nutters.
They'll never get the stink of Union Jack off themselves though once the Brits have no more use for Irexit. It really won't help them with any ambitions they have to get a far right party going here when people see them as stooges of some Irish-hating English fascists.
Little Englanders the lot of em. The "party" issued a statement claiming it was a set up and fake news. It's a laughable tantrum that I'm not going to link to. What I am going to link to is a google webcache of "Mairead's" profile.

Mairead Donovan – Irexit Freedom to Prosper

GrimReefer

Little Englanders the lot of em. The "party" issued a statement claiming it was a set up and fake news. It's a laughable tantrum that I'm not going to link to. What I am going to link to is a google webcache of "Mairead's" profile.

Mairead Donovan – Irexit Freedom to Prosper
Can't we just email her to clear it up?

She has an email address! mairead@irexitfreedom.ie

Now, you can't tell me she doesn't exist....

Irexit principles include :
  • Witness sincerity, fact based philosophy and lack of greed
Sigh. All reminds me of these startup websites that have totally fake users, usually with "Bay Area" addresses, even for (or particularly for) startups on the other side of the world.

I prefer the testimonials here

Mathpix Snip

scroll down a bit. Totally nails the phenomenon.

riven

You're entitled to pretend to yourself that you know why people voted the way they did but the harsh reality for you is the majority voted for Brexit and Brexit they should get.

Everything else is the mere ramblings of Remoaners.
The majority did not voted. 37% did.

But they voted for brexit without knowing any of the consequences. They were lied to i.e. EU makes UK laws yet Brexiteers have yet to identify one that they would role back or that the UK could opt out of.

peader odonnell

Me thinks you are of The Mary McSwiney"The Irish People have no right to be wrong" school of thought, that's called Fascism.

RasherHash

The majority did not voted. 37% did.

But they voted for brexit without knowing any of the consequences. They were lied to i.e. EU makes UK laws yet Brexiteers have yet to identify one that they would role back or that the UK could opt out of.
Ah here we go, round the houses 🙄

In that case you can say that about any election.

Unionist knobheads often say it about 1918 where an overwhelming Sinn Féin victory is consigned to a minority vote.

In short, it's a big lie 😉