• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

An old one but a good one! Kerry Politician joke.

timhorgan

A petrol station owner in Killarney was trying to increase his sales. So, he put up a sign
that read, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up'. Soon a certain Kerry politician pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex.
The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex. Your Man guessed 8, and the proprietor said 'You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time.'

A week later, Your Man, along with a friend, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked
for his free sex.The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct
number. Your Man guessed 2 this time. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were
close, but no free sex this time".

As they were driving away, the friend said to Your Man, 'I think that game is rigged and he
doesn't really give away free sex. Your Man replied, 'Yerra, It's not rigged at all. My wife won twice last week!

Last edited:

Bea C

Where are you?

Bea C

Mitchells Avenue ::roll:
That's alright then!
I still think the best Kerry joke is did you hear about the Kerry man who moved to Cork?
In doing so he lowered the average IQ of both counties

jo9jo

That's alright then!
I still think the best Kerry joke is did you hear about the Kerry man who moved to Cork?
I do not understand :confused:

Bea C

I have problems understanding dummy books :D
I've still yet to look at that!
I've only grasped turning the thing on, though, so one step at a time...

Ramon Mercadar

How do you sink a Kerry submarine?

Knock on the hatch.

Kev408

That's alright then!
Lol. Never heard that before. Very good.:D

cabledude

I've to go to Kerry next week, where exactly is this petrol station. Is the offer still on?:)

Bea C

There's that one about Kerry dogs chasing parked cars & the like, but most - like Kerry people ( :roll: ) - are just stupid.
That average IQ one is a very rare genuinely witty one.

Popular Threads

Most Replies