An Taoiseach Leo Leotard meets Prime Minister Boris the Bold in Liverpool today to discuss Mind & Body issues!

Disillusioned democrat

The problem is we laugh at Boris Johnson because he's an incompetent narcissist....I think as a nation we seem to have forgotten that 6 months Varadkar was THE textbook incompetent sociopath national leader in Europe. It says a LOT about Boris Johnson that he almost makes Varadkar look empathetic and competent.

We scoff at the Brits for falling for the Tory's Brexit ripoff while FG let Eoghan Murphy stay on as Minister responsible for housing as Ireland descends to being the country with the highest rent to disposable income ratio in the world and our REITs are effectively tax free.

CatullusV

The problem is we laugh at Boris Johnson because he's an incompetent narcissist....I think as a nation we seem to have forgotten that 6 months Varadkar was THE textbook incompetent sociopath national leader in Europe. It says a LOT about Boris Johnson that he almost makes Varadkar look empathetic and competent.

We scoff at the Brits for falling for the Tory's Brexit ripoff while FG let Eoghan Murphy stay on as Minister responsible for housing as Ireland descends to being the country with the highest rent to disposable income ratio in the world and our REITs are effectively tax free.
Maybe, but the OP simply isn't funny.

Disillusioned democrat

Feel free to share your point, then.

Then explain the humour of the OP. It is a feeble excuse to claim that humour is subjective.
And yet, it is, sorry.

What I think is funny, to be honest, is your insistence that something is NOT funny. There's no objective assessment of "funny", so it's impossible to argue that Catahualpa shouldn't have put his post in humour.

CatullusV

And yet, it is, sorry.

What I think is funny, to be honest, is your insistence that something is NOT funny. There's no objective assessment of "funny", so it's impossible to argue that Catahualpa shouldn't have put his post in humour.
So sorry to break it to you, but humour in psychological terms breaks down into various frames: misdirection; surprise, etc. It is a well-defined concept. The OP displays, along with his other sad efforts here, none of these attributes in his posts here.

Humour is most certainly not subjective. It relies entirely on a primal response to a defined stimulus. The only subjectivity relies on how it is expressed and on the manner of the delivery.

Read the other OPs by the OPer in this sub forum. They are pathetic attempts.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies