• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Angela Kerins resigns as head of rehab

Sync

Coming the day before her scheduled appearance to the publics accounts committee, Kerins (on 240k a year) cited the toll the controversy was having on rehab and her family.

Hopefully this won't impact on her giving a full and frank account of things to the PAC tomorrow.

Rehab have backed her with Brian Kerry giving her a big thank you for all her efforts and her 2 decades service to the group.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/angela-kerins-resigns-as-rehab-chief-executive-1.1747030

Coming the day before her scheduled appearance to the publics accounts committee
No link?

Zoo.

ETA: OK, I'll let you away with it now that it's up to scratch. It was nearly on the number 10 bus, though!

Last edited:

Verhofstadt

Website
1. will she co-operate with the PAC?
2. what are the terms of her resignation, was there a settlement?

Marcos the black

Hrmmmm...
I wonder will the people who were/are "outraged" at the Commissioners resignation be equally outraged at this one?
:)

Sync

We'll find out the answer to the former question tomorrow.

We might even find out the answer to the latter one too (though I doubt it)
The timing smacks of someone who's going to blame illness for no showing.

Rocky

Hrmmmm...
I wonder will the people who were/are "outraged" at the Commissioners resignation be equally outraged at this one?
:)
Probably.

They were firstly outraged when the government didn't force them to resign and then instantly became outraged at the government again when they did resign.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
About time. It never ceases to anger me the brass neck of the so called golden circle who run this state. Despite the obvious public outcry and the damage that she and her cronies, including FGers, did not just to Rehab but charities fundraising nationwide, the scumbag still refused to resign. Such is their mindset and sense of entitlement - Haughey, Lowry, Padraig Flynn and family, McCreevy, Denis O'Brien etc

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
Probably.

They were firstly outraged when the government didn't force them to resign and then instantly became outraged at the government again when they did resign.
Ahem!

This thread is not about Callinan's resignation. It's about a completely different subject.

What you're doing is off-topic trolling.

Marcos the black

Probably.

We're disgusted that they're still here...
We're disgusted that they're gone ;)

Last edited:

Mushroom

Bloody hell! :shock2: This thread has been up for 30 minutes already, and turdie hasn't popped in to blame Kenny/Reilly/Shatter for poor Angie's departure. I hope he's OK.

Mushroom

Hardly a shock given Gardai have warned her of clear death threats to her and her family.
Her retirement, boosted no doubt by a generous gratuity and pension, is hardly likely to have much of an impact on the type of deranged nutter who would threaten her life and that of her family.

statsman

Ahem!

This thread is not about Callinan's resignation. It's about a completely different subject.

What you're doing is off-topic trolling.
Maybe it's joined-up thinking?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies