Anger growing about white Christian girl being placed with Muslim families

Wascurito

Controversy is growing in the UK about the case of a white English-speaking Christian girl who was fostered out to two Muslim families (one of them Arabic-speaking). She was allegedly told to remove her Christian crucifix and wasn't allowed to eat carbonara because of its pork content. In both of the houses, the mother wore traditional Islamic attire which covers the face completely.

The case arises in the Tower Hamlets area of London. Local councils are supposed to take the religious, racial, cultural and linguistic background of the child into account when making fostering decisions. However, Tower Hamlets Council hasn't issued a statement on the row stating that it doesn't comment on individual cases.

MPs urged to hold inquiry after white Christian girl put into foster care with non-English speaking Muslim family 

Update from a post by Owedtojoy:
A spokesperson for Tower Hamlets council said: “While we cannot go into details of a case that would identify a child in foster care, there are inaccuracies in the reporting of it. For example, the child is in fact fostered by an English-speaking family of mixed race in this temporary placement. We would like to give more details but we are legally restricted to do so.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/29/london-tower-hamlets-council-questioned-after-placing-christian-girl-with-muslim-foster-carers

Further update from ffc:
The whole story pure racist press manipulation. They made most of it up, just plain lied.

These are supposedly newspapers of record in the UK.

How the press lied about the little girl staying with Muslim foster parents. Here are the facts.

Last edited:

Clanrickard

Controversy is growing in the UK about the case of a white English-speaking Christian girl who was fostered out to two Muslim families (one of them Arabic-speaking). She was allegedly told to remove her Christian crucifix and wasn't allowed to eat carbonara because of its pork content. In both of the houses, the mother wore traditional Islamic attire which covers the face completely.

The case arises in the Tower Hamlets area of London. Local councils are supposed to take the religious, racial, cultural and linguistic background of the child into account when making fostering decisions. However, Tower Hamlets Council hasn't issued a statement on the row stating that it doesn't comment on individual cases.

MPs urged to hold inquiry after white Christian girl put into foster care with non-English speaking Muslim family
Tower Hamlets is Islamism central. I am not surprised. Heads should roll but probably won't.

ruserious

Is her welfare at risk?

Or are the images of a Burkha and Pork free house enough to cast judgement?

Clanrickard

razorblade

She should be brought up by parents from the same cultural background as her which sadly isnt going to be the case being under their foster care.

gleeful

I fixed the headline:

"Child abandoned by her Christian parents taken in by loving Muslim family"

JimmyFoley

In both of the houses, the mother wore traditional Islamic attire which covers the face completely.
For that reason alone, no child should be placed with such a family.

If adults want to carry on with that disgusting backward shíte, fair enough; but no child should have to grow up with these weirdos.

ruserious

What a f******* stupid question.
If they tried raising her as a Muslim, I would have concerns about that. But I am not going to judge the family's fostering skills based on "Islamic attire" and "no carbonara" cheap headlines.

How do we know the girl is Christian anyway? She's 5 ffs.

silverharp

I fixed the headline:

"Child abandoned by her Christian parents taken in by loving Muslim family"
..who want to convert her to be a Muslim. Imagine a child growing up without the right to eat bacon , have a pet dog perhaps, choose her own boyfriends later and might be exposed to radicalism

former wesleyan

Clanrickard

If they tried raising her as a Muslim, I would have concerns about that. But I am not going to judge the family's fostering skills based on "Islamic attire" and "no carbonara" cheap headlines.

Calling all Western women alcoholics, speaking Arabic at home and forbidding bacon sound like raising her a Muslim to me.

JimmyFoley

Hmmm...So you don't think a child's watching the strongest female influence in her life, covered head to toe in black kinda goes against the whole 'we are all equal' thing?

razorblade

This should never have been allowed to happen, very irresponsible by social services.

Congalltee

She's 5 years of age.
Describing her as a "Christian girl" is absurd beyond parody.
Well done to her adoptive family, regardless of their beliefs in the supernatural.

JimmyFoley

She's 5 years of age.
Well done to her adoptive family, regardless of their beliefs in the supernatural.
Would you say that if a child from a Muslim background were placed in the care of the Phelps?

Roll_On

The 5 year old wants to have muslim foster parents make carbonara for her? goes around wearing a crucifix? sounds manufactured to say the least. That the mother wears a letter box is perhaps cause for concern, if they're that deep into the occult, a young girl probably isn't suitable, she'll be taught that she hasn't equal value to a man and will may be groomed to marry the father when she reaches the age of 12.

ruserious

..who want to convert her to be a Muslim. Imagine a child growing up without the right to eat bacon , have a pet dog perhaps, choose her own boyfriends later and might be exposed to radicalism
And the authorities should monitor and intervene where needs be to ensure that doesn't happen. The bacon thing. Foster children tend to eat the same meals as their foster family. Should vegetarians be barred from fostering? The problem as I see it is when she is older, she would be restricted from cooking her own bacon dinner if that's what she wanted. This has all the hallmarks for an alt-right shît fest; the blonde blue eyed Christian little girl being raised by IS supporting Islamofascists. :rolleyes: Boring.

bob3344

She's 5 years of age.
Like to live in that environment yourself would you ?

My h0le you would.

Child was begging not to be sent back.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies