Anglicanorum coetibus and Anglican Bishops

Ingersoll

I don't get it either, don't these muppets have anything serious to write about?

ocoonassa

Should the catholics not be joining a church that has reformed itself?
No they should all be admitting to the fact that God wouldn't ever come to Earth as his own son, disguised as a bald species of talking ape, in order by his bloody suicide to pay a debt to himself that the apes owed him; because the first ever female bald ape believed the lies of a talking snake; that had inexplicably escaped from a pit where supposedly almighty God had banished it for all eternity.

None of them believe this contrived bullshít apart from in the third world where they're poor and ignorant and believe snakes can talk. These liars in dresses from the west are only in it for the money and the kudos. Wasn't the Enlightenment supposed to do away with them? I seem to recall them swinging from the lamposts in Paris by their necks. How the hell did they get out of that?

No they should all be admitting to the fact that God wouldn't ever come to Earth as his own son, disguised as a bald species of talking ape, in order by his bloody suicide to pay a debt to himself that the apes owed him; because the first ever female bald ape believed the lies of a talking snake; that had inexplicably escaped from a pit where supposedly almighty God had banished it for all eternity.

None of them believe this contrived bullshít apart from in the third world where they're poor and ignorant and believe snakes can talk. These liars in dresses from the west are only in it for the money and the kudos. Wasn't the Enlightenment supposed to do away with them? I seem to recall them swinging from the lamposts in Paris by their necks. How the hell did they get out of that?
I'll put you down as Church of Ireland then?...

Cato

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies