• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Animal cruelty condemned by Muslim group

Antiphon

We unreservedly condemn the very apparent cruelty, and hope the aforementioned points highlight the very clear disparity between what the largely Hindu work force enact upon animals in the Middle East and what Islam requires. We present the video sent by our reader for your consideration with the warning that it is both graphic and disturbing. May it be a reminder to us all of the importance of mercy:
Dhabeehah ? Islamic Slaughter|MPAC.ie

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Sistani says

The following ten things are essentially najis:
1. Urine
2. Faeces
3. Semen
4. Dead body
5. Blood
6. Dog
7. Pig
8. Kafir
9. Alcoholic liquors
10. The sweat of an animal who persistently eats najasat [i.e., unclean things].
11. Antiphon

Antiphon

Oh shut up
But why? This is a very important political issue in Ireland - unless you feel the Muslim populace should not have a voice and should have no say whatsoever in the politics of daily Irish life.

The Muslim community will celebrate Eid-ul-Adha this Friday and this reminder is extremely important considering the cruelty that has been condemned.

But why? This is a very important political issue in Ireland - unless you feel the Muslim populace should not have a voice and should have no say whatsoever in the politics of daily Irish life.

The Muslim community will celebrate Eid-ul-Adha this Friday and this reminder is extremely important considering the cruelty that has been condemned.
I'm sure the animals would consider it a greater freedom if you just let them go....That is if you really are concerned?

Antiphon

I'm sure the animals would consider it a greater freedom if you just let them go....That is if you really are concerned?
Would they? I know you claim to be a descendant from the animal group but can you still converse with your sort - fancy yourself as a Dr. Dollittle?

Would they? I know you claim to be a descendant from the animal group but can you still converse with your sort - fancy yourself as a Dr. Dollittle?
Reactions can be studied. But you don't seem to want to bother. I happen to find these things interesting. Have done since when I was a child. I'm actually very proud of that

skev

Website
www.facebook.com

I still don't believe you ARE a muslim.

Antiphon

Reactions can be studied. But you don't seem to want to bother. I happen to find these things interesting. Have done since when I was a child. I'm actually very proud of that
I really don't want to hear of your bestial experiences GNP, Ireland really is full of oddballs.

Antiphon

I wasn't going to tell you of them. I was going to tell you why I feel sorry for you
Quite why anyone with bestial leanings should feel sorry for me is bizarre, it's like a pedo trying to tell me I missing out on something...ugh...sick.

b.a. baracus

Let me get this right.

Stoning people to death for adultery and other "crimes" - Good
Killing animals - Bad.
MPAC - Nutters.

Antiphon

Let me get this right.

Stoning people to death for adultery and other "crimes" - Good
Killing animals - Bad.
MPAC - Nutters.
No one said killing animals is bad - you illiterate

Antphon, why would a person who feels compassion towards animals, and feels an empathy with them especially when they are being put to death, be considered "bestial". Rather would a person with no empathy for any being or animal who is suffereing, be called bestial.

Enjoy your religion's festival.

b.a. baracus

No one said killing animals is bad - you illiterate
I wish I was illiterate at times - it would mean I would not have to be subjected to the demented droolings of sad self-hating loners like MPAC and you. Still if I was illiterate that would make me just like your super hero in the Koran. Would that make you love me?

Maybe my point was a little crude but the inescapable point is that you are more concerned with animal cruelty than cruelty by your own lunatic fringe towards humans. YOU do not object to stoning people to death for "crimes" against the comic book you call the Koran/Quran. YOU have openly stated that you are supportive of MPACs position on the issue of stoning people to death. This policy is available for all to read on their website..

When the moral high ground is being occupied you will be the last person permitted access to it. Now off you go and pump the prophet to those suicide vids again like a good boy.

FrankSpeaks

I have read this post of couple of times and it makes no sense to me. I suspect you are trying to say that the Hindus who are killing animals on behalf of Muslims are doing so cruelly because they are not following the proscribed ritual.

Of all the major religions that I know about Muslims are the most cruel of the lot. Making an animal face Mecca whilst its throat is being cut will not make one blind bit of difference to the suffering of the animal.

The cruelty imposed by Sharia Law is heinous, cuting off hands of thieves, stoning people to death for adultery, lashes to women because they were trousers. Get real.

Antiphon

I have read this post of couple of times and it makes no sense to me. I suspect you are trying to say that the Hindus who are killing animals on behalf of Muslims are doing so cruelly because they are not following the proscribed ritual.

Of all the major religions that I know about Muslims are the most cruel of the lot. Making an animal face Mecca whilst its throat is being cut will not make one blind bit of difference to the suffering of the animal.

The cruelty imposed by Sharia Law is heinous, cuting off hands of thieves, stoning people to death for adultery, lashes to women because they were trousers. Get real.
Man talk about muddying the waters - try stay on topic good boy.