Animation on the Banking Crisis

The Caped Cod

That's actually very good.

hibernian56

Exceptional, engaging and to the point.

I am Skyping this to everyone I know now, everyone else should do the same.

sport02

Exceptional, engaging and to the point.

I am Skyping this to everyone I know now, everyone else should do the same.
You're right, it is actually a good advert to get people really motivated for the protest this weekend.

Simple,clear and to the point. Explains in a very basic but concise enough way.

justme1

You're right, it is actually a good advert to get people really motivated for the protest this weekend.

Simple,clear and to the point. Explains in a very basic but concise enough way.
To protest for who?
Anyone who goes to that march who is not a member of that union is foolish IMO as you are only giving numbers to a union who are protecting their own interests not you.
Another march should be planned for people not with this protected union.

sport02

To protest for who?
Anyone who goes to that march who is not a member of that union is foolish IMO as you are only giving numbers to a union who are protecting their own interests not you.
Everybody knows about the march tomorrow, we are not going to let the unions hijack it, they don't want to march on the Dail, the rest of us do, if they want to join us fair enough.

Don't be defeatist, get out and march.
Make this chapter in Irish history read that we Irish took a leaf out of our northern european neighbours, the Icelanders, and kicked our goverment out, just like they did.

Peacful and noisy.

loaf

To protest for who?
Even if the march was about union interests (which it is not) it would, if given enough support, quickly transcend those interests. It should therefore transcend your personal disliking for the unions.

Please come along. There will not be 'another march'.

firefly123

To protest for who?
I am a union member and will be displaying my displeasure at them as well on the day. A low hand clap or booing when the beards speak will show them what we think of them ..... and then on to the Dail. Shame it is on a saturday.

Twin Towers

"The EU"
"Do you mean Germany?"
"Of course"
"So German banks are forcing Irish people to pay debts they don't actually owe in connivance with the treasonable filth calling itself their government?"

kerdasi amaq

The main problem with introducing a debt free currencyis: the people whom the profesional politicians of this state work for, won't permit them to do it.

"asset strip", be afraid, be very afraid.:eek:

Illustro

If anybody happens to frequent Boards.ie or any other forums; they should start a similar thread.

Black Cat

The last few days I have been feeling depressed - not least because of the fact that no one in my community that I speak to seem to realise how bad things are - they are all asleep. After seeing this animation my despondency has turned to anger.

Illustro

The last few days I have been feeling depressed - not least because of the fact that no one in my community that I speak to seem to realise how bad things are - they are all asleep. After seeing this animation my despondency has turned to anger.

Well if you look at the view figures on both vids in xtranormal and youtube they add up to nearly 7000 views. So the information is spreading. People need to be more pro-active in informing others as to what's actually happening.

As Machiavelli said in "The Prince":

And so it is with State affairs. For the distempers of a State being discovered while yet inchoate, which can only be done by a sagacious ruler, may easily be dealt with; but when, from not being observed, they are suffered to grow until they are obvious to every one, there is no longer any remedy.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies