Anne Frank....80 this week!

spidermom

He3

Younger than Garret FitzGerald.

Adrian Wainer

That is an excerpt from a larger piece, so maybe the segment on its own gives a false impression but if it does not, it is cretinous garbage in extremely poor taste and not a bit funny. France spent a huge amount of money and effort on its military and the Third Reich smashed France in short order, what sort of chance did individual families like Anne Frank's have against something like that. I have suspicions Mr Gervais' comedy in this instance, is just an example of the inflated opinion the Left has of itself.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Catalpa

I hate to burst anyone's bubble here folks but serious doubts have been raised about the veracity of this Diary that Anne Frank is believed to have kept.

That doesn't detract from what happened to Anne Frank and her Family during the War

- and the fact that any family for any reason should have to spend years hiding in an attic because of their religion!:mad:

Or her subsequent tragic death through disease in a Concentration Camp. :-x

But the Diary itself is somewhat suspect in the eyes some people anyway.

TBH I reckon it is a bona fide document but ....

Adrian Wainer

I hate to burst anyone's bubble here folks but serious doubts have been raised about the veracity of this Diary that Anne Frank is believed to have kept.

That doesn't detract from what happened to Anne Frank and her Family during the War

- and the fact that any family for any reason should have to spend years hiding in an attic because of their religion!:mad:

If you wished to cast doubt on the authenticity of Anne Frank's diary, you should have provided some arguments and links that would support such a view. Bye the way can you give me a ballpark figure of how many Jews were killed by the Third Reich? Your credibility is damaged by the assertion that Ms Frank died because of her religion, she was murdered on the basis of race. What is the idea with the emoticons, you are only making yourself look like a piece of human excrement.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Last edited:

Aindriu

Your credibility is damaged by the assertion that Ms Frank died because of her religion, she was murdered on the basis of race. What is the idea with the emoticons, you are only making yourself look like a piece of human excrement.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
Anne Frank (actually Analeise Frank) was GERMAN!!!!!
She died of typhus 10 days before Bergen-Belsen was liberated by British troops.

Catalpa

If you wished to cast doubt on the authenticity of Anne Frank's diary, you should have provided some arguments and links that would support such a view. Bye the way can you give me a ballpark figure of how many Jews were killed by the Third Reich? Your credibility is damaged by the assertion that Ms Frank died because of her religion, she was murdered on the basis of race. What is the idea with the emoticons, you are only making yourself look like a piece of human excrement.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

She was not murdered you dope - she died from Disease in an Concentration Camp!

Even her own Family accept this - why can't you?

The reason she was in one was because she was Jewish.

You can argue the toss till the cows come home as to whether that constitutes a Race or a Religion.

Don't think the Nazis gave a damn as to how one would describe yourself if one was Jewish

- that's all they needed to know.:-x

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Not directly related to Frank- but try this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miLV0o4AhE4]YouTube - Gorecki Symphony No. 3 "Sorrowful Songs" - Lento e Largo[/ame]

cYp

Adrian Wainer

She was not murdered you dope - she died from Disease in an Concentration Camp!
So she deserved to be in a concentration camp then?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Adrian Wainer

Anne Frank (actually Analeise Frank) was GERMAN!!!!!
She died of typhus 10 days before Bergen-Belsen was liberated by British troops.
What is the issue of her being a citizen of the Wiemar Republic?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Adrian Wainer

You can argue the toss till the cows come home as to whether that constitutes a Race or a Religion.

Don't think the Nazis gave a damn as to how one would describe yourself if one was Jewish
Catalpa said:
But you are missing the point, it is not what I think constitutes "Race or a Religion", it is what the Nazis thought what constitutes "Race or a Religion".

Catalpa said:
True but you are missing the point again, the Nazis went to some effort to establish the criteria by which a person might be considered to be Jewish or not be Jewish.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Last edited:

Adrian Wainer

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
Adrian Wainer said:
Bye the way can you give me a ballpark figure of how many Jews were killed by the Third Reich?
Did you provide an answer to my question as to how many Jews were killed by the Third Reich?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

gnasher

Did you provide an answer to my question as to how many Jews were killed by the Third Reich?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
Given that Catalpa is of the opinion that those who believe in "the Holocaust" (inverted commas his) haven't yet proved their case, I wouldn't pay to much attention to his assertions about Anne Frank.

When it comes to anything that shows the Nazis in a bad light, Catalpa is notoriously hard to convince. But show him a black man in a 1993 Nissan Micra and he'll leap to all sorts of outlandish conclusions. I wonder why he's so inconsistent.

Adrian Wainer

Given that Catalpa is of the opinion that those who believe in "the Holocaust" (inverted commas his) haven't yet proved their case, I wouldn't pay to much attention to his assertions about Anne Frank.

When it comes to anything that shows the Nazis in a bad light, Catalpa is notoriously hard to convince. But show him a black man in a 1993 Nissan Micra and he'll leap to all sorts of outlandish conclusions. I wonder why he's so inconsistent.
Thanx for the heads-up much appreciated.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Adrian Wainer

Its on the Internet somewhere

- look it up yourself if your so interested.
In other words you are a coward, just like the Nazis were cowards.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Catalpa

In other words you are a coward, just like the Nazis were cowards.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
The Nazis were evil mate but most of them weren't cowards either.

You on the other hand are a warped Troll like your online pal Gnasher

....he's on the 'Ignore' List and you are rapidly heading ion the same direction.

Tell you what -

Why don't you head head out and meet him in Stillorgan?

If your a teenage girl (which I strongly suspect) all the better and that's his thing.

I must warn you he's 38 + so ....

Be Careful! :D

scratchnsniff

I was going to write all sorts of refutations. But frankly catalpa you have reached a new low. Nothing you have to say on Immigration or anything to do with race/religious relations can be read without viewing it through the prism of your attempt to downgrade the murder of a holocaust victim and through that the Holocaust itself.
I always had you down as just a bit of a cultural Luddite with a fear of coping. But your obviously something much nastier, silly silly boy.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies