• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Anonymous - Project Mayhem 2012 Warning

Wakeupcall

What do you make of this? :)

Anonymous - Project Mayhem 2012 Warning - YouTube

The date is 12/11/2012, over the next ten days we're going to see massive leaks, leaks that likely will prove corruption not only in governments, but in large corporations too. Project Mayhem 2012 aims to expose this corruption in hope that people use the new found knowledge for the benefit of humanity as a whole.

It has come to the attention of the collective however that there might be a way for these leaks to be used to benefit the few instead of the many. Ask yourself this, "Are the leaks being allowed to take place?" What if we're falling into one of the biggest traps ever witnessed by humanity? If the powers that be allow these leaks to take place, the results of the leaks would likely be widespread rage among many citizens.

If people respond to these leaks with anger, the elites will have a perfect excuse for a huge and public power grab. Many of the bills that have recently passed into law in the United States only require widespread civil unrest to become fully enacted. What better way to provoke civil unrest than allowing information to get out that says everything you think you've known has been a lie...

This isn't a call to stop the leaks, if used correctly the information these leaks will provide us could be used to finally bring peace between nations. Simply put we must remain peaceful, we must think rationally and use these leaks to carefully get rid of the corruption they expose. The best thing you can do is prepare yourself to hear the worse and train yourself to spread the knowledge peacefully to others.

Together we can use this information to bring peace and prosperity to all of humanity. You hold the power to make the world free and beautiful, to make life a wonderful adventure. No one can ever force you into a conflict, always remember that only through peace can we hope to find peace. If you decide to fight for peace through war, then you don't truly understand what your fighting for. The only way to secure peace is to first become the example of it.

statsman

Together we can use this information to bring peace and prosperity to all of humanity. You hold the power to make the world free and beautiful, to make life a wonderful adventure. No one can ever force you into a conflict, always remember that only through peace can we hope to find peace. If you decide to fight for peace through war, then you don't truly understand what your fighting for. The only way to secure peace is to first become the example of it.
Aren't the 1960s wonderful, all the same?

Mitsui2

Aren't the 1960s wonderful, all the same?
Well they were until the paranoia started creeping in in the early 70s:

It has come to the attention of the collective however that there might be a way for these leaks to be used to benefit the few instead of the many. Ask yourself this, "Are the leaks being allowed to take place?" What if we're falling into one of the biggest traps ever witnessed by humanity? If the powers that be allow these leaks to take place, the results of the leaks would likely be widespread rage among many citizens.
The text of this statement is a bit like a socio-political archaeological dig, really.

Radix

I rang the plumber straight away.

statsman

Well they were until the paranoia started creeping in in the early 70s:

The text of this statement is a bit like a socio-political archaeological dig, really.
Or a short extract from a Thomas Pynchon novel. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it's lifted from Vineland.

TiredOfBeingTired

I rang the plumber straight away.
I've tried to get a plumber a couple of times recently and it didnt go too well.
[video=youtube;1glbBNXAQhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1glbBNXAQhY[/video]

Spanner Island

If it happens I doubt many people in Ireland will be surprised or will get exercised or angry enough to do anything...

Sure aren't we world leaders in bullsh!t and lies and corruption and most importantly, apathy?

We'll be fine.

loaf

The true triumph of the current ruling ideology is its cynicism.

Throughout the liberal democratic world large sections of the populace have become completely de-politicised - they neither think of themselves as political subjects nor expect anything from politicians except corruption and deceit.

Therefore, as much as I instinctively support groups like Anonymous and WikiLeaks, I fear they are deluded if they think something as powerless as 'the truth' will prompt radical change.

Last edited:

statsman

The true triumph of the current ruling ideology is its cynicism.

Throughout the liberal democratic world large sections of the populace have become completely de-politicised - the neither think of themselves as political subjects nor expect anything from politicians except corruption and deceit.

Therefore, as much as I instinctively support groups like Anonymous and WikiLeaks, I fear they are deluded if they think something as powerless as 'the truth' will prompt radical change.
There's no value in 'speaking truth to power'; power already knows all that stuff.

Howya

What do you make of this? :)

It has come to the attention of the collective

I stopped reading after I got to the bit about "the collective".... ULA anyone?

Potatoeman

There are two types of companies, those that have been hacked and those that don’t know they have been hacked.

bob3367

Anonymous he used to write poetry, must be trying something new.

Bless.....

southwestkerry

Aaaahhh but I knew during a recent manic phase I mislaid a sock... now I know where it went, my T will not be happy.
SwK

I stopped reading after I got to the bit about "the collective".... ULA anyone?
I had quite a bit of a laugh at the expense of a Wikileaks volunteer some months ago. She was revelling in some form of "rebel" status until I suggested that if the military/industrial complex and the NWO and the Bilderbergers et al wished to spread lies, the most convincing way to do it would be to set up an organisation such as Wikileaks.

Her conspiracy-seeking circuitry almost melted down.

statsman

Anonymous he used to write poetry, must be trying something new.

Bless.....
Brilliant. petunia

This is one of his old things:

I have a gentil ****
croweth me day
he doth me risen early
my matins for to stay

I have a gentil ****
comen he is of great
his comb is of red coral
his tail is of jet

I have a gentil ****
comen he is of kind
his comb is of red sorrel
his tail is of inde

his legs be of azure
so gentil and so small
his spurs are of silver white
into the wortewale

his eyes are of crystal
locked all in amber
and every night he pertcheth him
in my lady`s chamber

Ribeye

If you have the info, you have a responsibilty to release it,

Let the chips fall where they may!

statsman

If you have the info, you have a responsibilty to release it,

Let the chips fall where they may!
Right so, but brace yourself.

Ribeye is not really a sheepwasp.

Ribeye

ScreeOrTalus

What came out on WikiLeaks was very uninteresting, and none of it was new, and - Mark Steyn alluded to it - the material validated the neocon worldview.

I would say that WikiLeaks is "controlled opposition" and that the controllers are the YKWs.