• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Freemind

Too many Irish turned their backs on their poorer neighbors during the Famine and throughout history, As one could say, History just repeating itself. And to have our Police involved just shows our intolerance of the poor. If we saw orangies and PSNI assisting in the evictions in Northern Ireland we would be screaming and ranting.

Clanrickard

Even by the standards of the time, this one is off.

Freeman nut takes rent but doesn't pay mortgage. KBC sell on to a Goldman Sachs vulture fund who sell the property to a confidential buyer. Buyer hires goons to illegally evict and smash the place up with Gardai assistance.

The new owners lawyer presents at a Garda station who don't bother checking to see if notice was served or was any documentation in place, but go and assist. Both the Gardai and lawyer should be strung up, but don't hold your breath.

Good to see scroungers getting what they deserved.

The OD

Why am I not surprised you ignored the facts and landed against the black people
Well colour me shocked, he's so edgy! Who is that mystery poster who swoops into a thread after several weeks like an arthritic herring gull to plop his thorougly predictable opinion onto our laps?

I'm feeling charitable so won't chase him away just yet, his pretense at being a contrarian hard man always amuses.

Freemind

The Police should arrest the security guards as it is they who are the criminals.

We Irish castigated the British for evictions in past history, but now we are carrying on a British tradition.

Buchaill Dana

So what is it about then genius?
On page 27 you are asking what its about after a number of comments?

Owner of house and landlord is a freeman who took rent but didn't bother paying his mortgage. Bank repossessed and sold on. New owner didn't bother with the whole tenents rights and eviction notice thing and sent goons round. Gardai backed goons and illegal eviction took place and they smashed up the house to make it uninhabitable. Some activists got involved, managed to get them back in and fix the place.

Top tip. Read the thread before doing your edgelord routine.

Splodge

On page 27 you are asking what its about after a number of comments?

Owner of house and landlord is a freeman who took rent but didn't bother paying his mortgage. Bank repossessed and sold on. New owner didn't bother with the whole tenents rights and eviction notice thing and sent goons round. Gardai backed goons and illegal eviction took place and they smashed up the house to make it uninhabitable. Some activists got involved, managed to get them back in and fix the place.

Top tip. Read the thread before doing your edgelord routine.
He has a dodgy history with mortgages TBF.

The OD

The OD

Found it. Comedy gold.

We got a real tough guy here folks.

Sweet Darling

So anyone appointed by the government is automatically part of the elite, corrupt crony capitalist etc.

Can I ask in your local arbitrator suggestion who would appoint these arbitrators, who would pay them?

You made specific claims that the RTB was deliberately hobbled, I asked for examples you have none, you claimed that you just had to look at the board, I did and asked you who were the corrupt elites on the board you can't point to them. You are a spoofer head back to facebook where your echo chamber will like your posts without asking if you have any proof or know what you are talking about.
He's just another far left useful idiot

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom