Another Easten European convicted of a horrible crime

Nodin

Maybe you could export yourself out of Ireland while you're at it.
I am devastated by your wit Sir. You and Mr "Goulash country" there really are the ones to lead the country in the next millenia, not I.

collina

bob3344

As the guy had no record in Poland, I don't see what the guards could have done to prevent this.

I don't believe that Poles are more likely to be rapists than Irish people.

However, I think that the guards have to move with the times, work efficiently with their european counterparts & Identify risk elements as they arrive.

Camper Van

I am devastated by your wit Sir. You and Mr "Goulash country" there really are the ones to lead the country in the next millenia, not I.
Well it's entirely likely that your PC Fianna Fail cronies won't be doing it next time around anyway. But take solace in some crumpets and a natural yoghurt.

For gods sake can we get away from all this racist clap trap.

The issue should be in relation to our pathetic open door policy that can and is abused by all including Irish people. I have no doubt Irish people commit crimes abroad and simply return home without any checks.

Its crazy and pathetic that we continue to encourage immigration and then do little or nothing to check who is entering the country.

Its time we had a top notch security control for this Island and we checked each and every person including Irish who return to this country.

Anyone who has a criminal record for anything serious should be barred as they do in other EU Nations, and any Irish person who has been convicted of a series offence should be put on a database.

you can add that dirt bag who was jailed for 15 yrs yesterday for the horrible crime he commited in Cork plus he also has previous form back in Poland

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Underlines along with yesterday's rape case that with open-borders comes not just the best of other nations but also the worst. We need to seek amendments to the treaties to allow for a more selective approach to immigration from other EU states. What is also disturbing about this case is that yet again we have tio listen to a judge citing the fact that the convict is a foreign nation as justification for a lighter senfence than would otherwise be the case. Remember the case of the Polish woman who battered her child to death and got a a light sentence because the judge cited her foreign nationality. :roll: Outrages like those committed by this rapist ought to make the question of their discomfiture in an Irish prison on the basis of it not being their country-of-origin irrelevant to the sentence. But no! :roll: PC strikes again.

Last edited:

IrishTom

I wouldn't have thought so, given that people from eastern Europe are the same race as us.

Idiot, perhaps, but racist, probably not.
No they are not the same race, the same colour yes but not the same race...idiot.

pete2

Sort of pointless thread in so much as the damage is done and the sex criminal is behind bars although to be fair the crime never needed to happen. This crime and so many others happened simply because a majority of voters got suckered into voting 'yes' to the Nice treaty. Lot of blood on their hands thats for sure but then thats cold comfort to the victims.

louis bernard

No they are not the same race, the same colour yes but not the same race...idiot.
Can you elaborate on that piece of wisdom? I would regard a Pole and a person from these islands as being of the same race i.e. Caucasian. If a Polish man and an Irish woman have a child that child will be indistinguishable from a child with both parents being Irish or Polish.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
you can add that dirt bag who was jailed for 15 yrs yesterday for the horrible crime he commited in Cork plus he also has previous form back in Poland
I was watching a bit about that on the state channel last night. Raping a woman multiple times while wearing womans underwear, and while the woman was giving evidence in the dock, he was jacking off in the courtroom. None of this mentioned on pravda of course, the herald had the gory details.

Rapist committed vile act as victim gave evidence - National News, Frontpage - Herald.ie

They said he had quite a bit of previous abroad.

Pravda RTE as FT mentioned that the judge said he would have given a longer sentence but had to take into account that the perp would find it hard as he was a foreigner in prison here.

So we have one law for Irish people and another for the foreigners who roam the land.

The Judiciary in this country are not up to the job. I am confident this creature will be dealt with in prison, a lad already poured a pot of boiling water over his head.

Last edited:

Gealt

The Judiciary in this country are not up to the job. I am confident he will be dealt with in prison, a lad already poured a pot of boiling water over his head.[/QUOTE]

This 'lad', which side of Europe can claim him to be one of their own.

Toidissatafu

I am confident this creature will be dealt with in prison, a lad already poured a pot of boiling water over his head.
Your own link
However sources within the Prison Service believe he threw the water over himself in an attempt to get the trial abandoned or delayed.

If it was not for the chance of a mistake of the innocent being sentenced >> this sort of evil makes the death penalty appear the only logical response.

IrishTom

Can you elaborate on that piece of wisdom? I would regard a Pole and a person from these islands as being of the same race i.e. Caucasian. If a Polish man and an Irish woman have a child that child will be indistinguishable from a child with both parents being Irish or Polish.
The Irish people are genetically distinct and a different race/ethnicity to all other Europeans, google it wise boy.

louis bernard

The Irish people are genetically distinct and a different race/ethnicity to all other Europeans, google it wise boy.
All populations along the Atlantic coast of Europe and the British Isles (and that includes Ireland) originated in Northern Spain. Now please go away.

“In two recently published books, Blood of the Isles, by Brian Sykes and The Origins of the British, by Stephen Oppenheimer, both authors state that according to genetic evidence, most Welsh people, like most Britons, descend from the Iberian Peninsula, as a result of different migrations that took place during the Mesolithic and the Neolithic eras, and which laid the foundations for the present-day populations in the British Isles, indicating an ancient relationship among the populations of Atlantic Europe According to Stephen Oppenheimer 96% of lineages in Llangefni in north Wales derive from Iberia. Genetic research on the Y-chromosome has shown that the Welsh, like the Irish, share a large proportion of their ancestry with the Basques of Northern Spain and South Western France, although the Welsh have a greater presumed Neolithic input than both the Irish and the Basques.”

Odyessus

I was watching a bit about that on the state channel last night. Raping a woman multiple times while wearing womans underwear, and while the woman was giving evidence in the dock, he was jacking off in the courtroom. None of this mentioned on pravda of course, the herald had the gory details.

Rapist committed vile act as victim gave evidence - National News, Frontpage - Herald.ie

They said he had quite a bit of previous abroad.

Pravda RTE as FT mentioned that the judge said he would have given a longer sentence but had to take into account that the perp would find it hard as he was a foreigner in prison here.

So we have one law for Irish people and another for the foreigners who roam the land.

The Judiciary in this country are not up to the job. I am confident this creature will be dealt with in prison, a lad already poured a pot of boiling water over his head.

Perhaps not.

..sources within the Prison Service believe he threw the water over himself in an attempt to get the trial abandoned or delayed.

human 19

the Irish, share a large proportion of their ancestry with the Basques of Northern Spain and South Western France, although the Welsh have a greater presumed Neolithic input than both the Irish and the Basques.”
Saw a tv prog on this about a year ago which showed people from the Basque country. It was amazing, was like the guy was taking a stroll through Galway or somewhere. What struck me was the thought that The Basques and (some) Irish are amongst the last using force against their grievances. Go Figure!

berkeley

There is a problem with the Sykes/Oppenheimer stuff. It's wrong, and indeed redolent of GFA propaganda. They didn't have the data and it turns out the Irish genome is after all unique;

BioNews - The Irish are different - genetically

Just imagine all the PC crap we would get if gray squirrels were introduced to Ireland at the same rate of Polish rapists - and by the "Irish" state

The nearest analogy is Castro sending his criminals to Florida in the early 80's, as in Pacino's "scarface"

All populations along the Atlantic coast of Europe and the British Isles (and that includes Ireland) originated in Northern Spain. Now please go away.

“In two recently published books, Blood of the Isles, by Brian Sykes and The Origins of the British, by Stephen Oppenheimer, both authors state that according to genetic evidence, most Welsh people, like most Britons, descend from the Iberian Peninsula, as a result of different migrations that took place during the Mesolithic and the Neolithic eras, and which laid the foundations for the present-day populations in the British Isles, indicating an ancient relationship among the populations of Atlantic Europe According to Stephen Oppenheimer 96% of lineages in Llangefni in north Wales derive from Iberia. Genetic research on the Y-chromosome has shown that the Welsh, like the Irish, share a large proportion of their ancestry with the Basques of Northern Spain and South Western France, although the Welsh have a greater presumed Neolithic input than both the Irish and the Basques.”

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies