Another election?

hiding behind a poster

I have told no lies about you, your problem is that you do not like the truth. What I have posted about the vile Byrne creature is.100% fact and there is worse. The individuals negatively impacted by her behaviour had and have the evidence and used it appropriately. Suffice to say the ghastly woman had to draw in her horns.

I really do not give a toss what you believe about me. All you do is regurgiate the same lies and balderdash as instructed by HQ and as you have done for years.

Your pathetic efforts have a certain amusement value but will never match the entertainment you provided with spectactular meltdowns. Hence I have not put you on ignore with the rest of the blueshirt bots.
You have posted lies about me. In the past you've lied about me being paid to post here, and in the very recent past you've lied about me supposedly "receiving scripts from HQ" to post on here. Making you a liar on all counts.

hiding behind a poster

SF and SD would do well at the expense of FFG if GE went ahead. GP might lose some but not all of it.
When you say "at the expense of" what I presume you mean to be both FG and FF, what kind of numbers do you see? And surely you agree that the scenario of how the election was seen to have been caused would be a factor?

jmcc

Total and utter horsesh*t, from a poster who couldn't know less about polling if he tried. As was pointed out to you several times already, one polling company completely unaffected in its methodology by Covid is RedC - and RedC's polls have mirrored all the others in tracking the drop in FF support in the last few months.
All you've got is your bullshit and lies. You are not a credible poster. Whenever anyone confronts you with the historical evidence and facts, you lie.

hiding behind a poster

All you've got is your bullshit and lies. You are not a credible poster. Whenever anyone confronts you with the historical evidence and facts, you lie.
Your nonsense about polling, Covid and the FF numbers is supported by nothing and contradicted by data. Bluster all you like, but that's the reality.

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
And there was a certain gobsheen on here who announced last week that the PfG was "dead in the water folks"... But it appears that when he's wrong it's different to others being wrong... As with all Shinners the same rules don't apply to him.. (at least in his head... Of course)
When posters here.. think elected TDs could be illiterate.. or hang around with people who think TDs could be illiterate.. or are stupid enough to even consider writing posts suggesting that they have anything to do with anyone who thinks it..

Then they can be considered as absolutely nothing more than a complete and utter fupping eejit..

Imagine.. there's not a FG politician in Tipperary at this level..

hiding behind a poster

Tell us all about how the Black and Tans were not members of the RIC again.
I told you already, I'm not discussing history with you, for two reasons - one because you trivialise it and dumb it down in order to misrepresent it, and two because of your filthy insinuation that I'm an apologist for anti-semitism. Notable though that when asked to back up your nonsense about polling, you instantly changed the subject.

SuirView

Eight out of Eight.

Eight FF Leaders and each one went on to be Taoiseach!

Some strike rate, 100%!

Marcos the black

When posters here.. think elected TDs could be illiterate.. or hang around with people who think TDs could be illiterate.. or are stupid enough to even consider writing posts suggesting that they have anything to do with anyone who thinks it..

Then they can be considered as absolutely nothing more than a complete and utter fupping eejit..

Imagine.. there's not a FG politician in Tipperary at this level..

Well that's certainly the rumour doing the rounds in Tipp at the moment. Maybe it's got something to do with his work experience?
Why don't you take us through his career path to date? He was a councillor Cashel for a while... Then he wasn't.. what other areas of expertise has he got? What other industries has be worked in? For how long?
I suppose the one for thing about being elected is that people tend to ask... "Who's that lad".. well, that's what they're doing locally anyway...

deepness

Christ this site is appalling these days. Pages of HBAP's one line answers, and others egging him on or provoking him, Discussion? Dont make me laugh.

People give out about keyboard warriors (politicians especially) on social media. They are in the hapenny place compared to what this site has become.

carlovian

Christ this site is appalling these days. Pages of HBAP's one line answers, and others egging him on or provoking him, Discussion? Dont make me laugh.

People give out about keyboard warriors (politicians especially) on social media. They are in the hapenny place compared to what this site has become.
So true.

It’s about 30 pages of the same RIC debate with posters calling each other son and kid over and over again which suggests deeper issues that Freud may have been able to explain.

No relevant debate at all just insults flying back and forth. Pity as it used to be a good place to discuss politics but the lack of moderation has resulted in this repetitive nonsense.

Expose the lot of them

This eejit HBAP resorts to calling people liars when he can’t extract himself from his own lies

pathetic & hilarious in equal measure 😂
He was busy until the early hours, the scripts must be coming hard and fast. He has to keep his productivity up or he will be replaced by "like" factories in Asia and their twitter bots.

Angler

FG are trolling the bejaysus outa the site , just like they did with IPO , it's almost like they have a special dispensation for their Holier Than Thou scutter :unsure: , It's a small country folks .

Marcos the black

It's just as you'd expect... Members of all parties are accusing all others of being exactly what they are themselves while questions go unanswered and insults fly.
That's why no serious political participant bothers with the site, or any other political site either, it's purely a banter site.
I often think of Beanie before she left. Her mantra was "never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".
It should be the site motto. 😂

Clipper

FG are trolling the bejaysus outa the site , just like they did with IPO , it's almost like they have a special dispensation for their Holier Than Thou scutter :unsure: , It's a small country folks .
Its probably just sticking in their throats that they now have to shill for FF and their new leader Michael Martin.

Last edited:

Clipper

Tell me, what do you do when a poster insists on historical (whoops nearly said hysterical) revisionism? Ignore it? Especially on a topic that was made relevant politically in the here and now by the actions of a FG minister.
There has been debate on the topic, links provided, accounts from the time etc etc to back up the fact that the B&Ts were recruited as constables into the RIC but those of a FG bent refuse to accept historical evidence and continue to spin a lie. Then you have posters who think this site is just for banter and that no one of influence reads it. Which is nonsense and displays an acute lack of self awareness as they continue to post here religiously.

Lies and spin will be challenged. Both here and elsewhere. FG better get used to it.

Marcos the black

Its probably just sticking in their throats that they now have to shill for FF and their new leader Michael Martin.
Not at all. If you want to make this about FG then we've just been elected as part of the govt for the 3rd consecutive term. Never been done before. It's great times to be a FG'er 😊. Leo finished his time on an approval rating of 75%, which is almost unheard of for a sitting Taoiseach/PM/President globally... So no.. There's nothing sticking in our throats as you put it.

Marcos the black

Tell me, what do you do when a poster insists on historical (whoops nearly said hysterical) revisionism? Ignore it? Especially on a topic that was made relevant politically in the here and now by the actions of a FG minister.
There has been debate on the topic, links provided, accounts from the time etc etc to back up the fact that the B&Ts were recruited as constables into the RIC but those of a FG bent refuse to accept historical evidence and continue to spin a lie. Then you have posters who think this site is just for banter and that no one of influence reads it. Which is nonsense and displays an acute lack of self awareness as they continue to post here religiously.

Lies and spin will be challenged. Both here and elsewhere. FG better get used to it.
Don't worry. FG are well used to been held accountable. Are SF?

Clipper

Not at all. If you want to make this about FG then we've just been elected as part of the govt for the 3rd consecutive term. Never been done before. It's great times to be a FG'er 😊. Leo finished his time on an approval rating of 75%, which is almost unheard of for a sitting Taoiseach/PM/President globally... So no.. There's nothing sticking in our throats as you put it.
Really, Leo's on such high approval ratings and yet Michael Martins his boss?

Oh you're funny :)

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom