Another FFer has Rus in Urbe

Tomas Mor

I see another FF oirerachtas member, Senator Don Lydon creamed it off by having a rus in urbe which enhanced his senate expenses and fleeced the taxpayer again. Don who was before Tribunals moved, it appears, to Killbegs, from where the mileage and expenses were great of course. No doubt it is true, and that he spent most of his time there and has records to prove that he was not living in south Dublin.

See "Lydon claimed €146,059 in expenses as senator"Irish Times 6th.Oct.

MPB

I see another FF oirerachtas member, Senator Don Lydon creamed it off by having a rus in urbe which enhanced his senate expenses and fleeced the taxpayer again. Don who was before Tribunals moved, it appears, to Killbegs, from where the mileage and expenses were great of course. No doubt it is true, and that he spent most of his time there and has records to prove that he was not living in south Dublin.

See "Lydon claimed €146,059 in expenses as senator"Irish Times 6th.Oct.
There is a name that should be familiar. I think Frank Dunlop had a particular fondness for the bould Don and I think the bould Don had a particular liking for the stuff, Frank used to put in brown envelopes...allegedly.

But I am sure the bould Don would not do anything dishonest, as his one ambition is to serve the people he represents...allegedly.

Marcos the black

What, only €146,059. Pittens I tell you, Pittens.

Tomas Mor

There is a name that should be familiar. I think Frank Dunlop had a particular fondness for the bould Don and I think the bould Don had a particular liking for the stuff, Frank used to put in brown envelopes...allegedly.

But I am sure the bould Don would not do anything dishonest, as his one ambition is to serve the people he represents...allegedly.

You must have some legal training allegedly! I also think Don was/is a psychiatrist in St John of Gods.

Tomas Mor

Where those FFers live is always a matter of concern. Remember when Michael Smith famously asked of Bertie that the people were entitled to know where he slept at night !

Tomas Mor

What, only €146,059. Pittens I tell you, Pittens.
Its a nice little sideline,I mean those tax free allowances for coming from Donegal. Wonder used he drop in home when he visited his alma mater, in Dublin

Last edited:

Mushroom

Where those FFers live is always a matter of concern. Remember when Michael Smith famously asked of Bertie that the people were entitled to know where he slept at night!

As we now know, he sleeps in a cupboard in someone else's house.

Mushroom

Tomas Mor

For God's sake, it's spelt "PITTANCE" :mad:
and penance for the rest of us. I see from papers that the cottage in Killybegs is now derelict and overgrown. He must have used it strictly when he was in senate and claiming expenses from there.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies