Another FG councillor resigns (or as the rest of us call it The FG Bullying thread)

Degeneration X

Sometimes people who are accused of being troublemakers are precisely that.
Yes FG know how to deal with "troublemakers" like Denis Naughten expelled from the FG PP for voting in accordance with FG policy commitments and now a Minister in an FG led government.

FG are clowns.

Last edited:

hiding behind a poster

Yes FG know how to deal with "troublemakers" like Denis Naughten expelled for voting in accordance with FG policy committments and now a Minister in an FG led government.

FG are clowns.
Naughton wasn't expelled from FG. Once again you're showing your complete ignorance.

hiding behind a poster

Was that the root of Lucinda's problem when she was expelled from the FG Parliamentary Party for voting in accordance with an FG manifesto committment?

I'm not saying FG are any worse than the others in that regard but most Irish Political Parties take a very dim view of dissent from their public reps.
Creighton wasn't expelled from FG either. FFS man, would you ever check the facts? It's getting ridiculous at this stage.

lostexpectation

Website
dublinstreams.blogspot.com
Seems that FG are more than making eyes at SF for a coalition post the 2018 GE. They've lost their first councillor over their failure to tackle the sensitive issue of bullying.
Women sometimes get as Dr Leo says cranky, He's right on that! Fiona McLoughlan Healy has weighed anchor for pastures new.

https://www.joe.ie/politics/fine-gael-councillor-harassment-618734?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=onsite_share
her full statement Re: My decision to resign from my Fine Gael Membership | Fiona McLoughlin HealyFiona McLoughlin Healy

Degeneration X

Creighton wasn't expelled from FG either. FFS man, would you ever check the facts? It's getting ridiculous at this stage.
I didn't say she was expelled from FG, I said she was expelled from the Parliamentary Party - which she was!!!

Why can't an FG Fanboy like you ever learn to read!!

hiding behind a poster

I didn't say she was expelled from FG, I said she was expelled from the Parliamentary Party - which she was!!!

Why can't an FG Fanboy like you ever learn to read!!
She wasn't expelled from the Parliamentary Party either, she was suspended from it. And that was because she broke a written pledge that she had signed prior to becoming a party candidate.

hiding behind a poster

Why all you do on here is ask questions and never provide any answers.
Another poster made a claim, unsupported by fact. Why should it just be accepted without evidence?

Degeneration X

the secretary

the secretary

Perhaps because he/she has an independent mind.....unlike you who are a FF sheep....
Whatever you say tickleyboo, ya shinner sheep.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies