Another London attack: van drives through crowd at Finsbury

gleeful

In the last hour a van has been driven through a crowd at Fisbury Park. The area is near Finsbury Park Mosque and the victims are mostly Muslims out enjoying Ramadan Iftar.

I would guess the terrorist, who has been arrested, is a far right extremist.

cunnyfunt

In the last hour a van has been driven through a crowd at Fisbury Park. The area is near Finsbury Park Mosque and the victims are mostly Muslims out enjoying Ramadan Iftar.

I would guess the terrorist, who has been arrested, is a far right extremist.
Reserve judgement .....

JCR

If this is starting I'd seriously begin to think about the origins of the tower fire.

cunnyfunt

If this is starting I'd seriously begin to think about the origins of the tower fire.
I think that crossed a lot of minds initially, but with no mention of any suspicious activity in the lead up to it of any kind whatsoever, I think thats highly unlikely.

storybud1

probably a mental case, no knives, bombs, etc, premeditated to murder innocent people , looks like a nutter off his meds case.

conspiracy theory time,, has the last weeks events drawn attention away from the Manchester and London actual IS scum terrorists attacks ??

Yes , it has,,,

JCR

I think that crossed a lot of minds initially, but with no mention of any suspicious activity in the lead up to it of any kind whatsoever, I think thats highly unlikely.
Yeah that's what is being said. I don't know how fast it is to establish a cause for a fire like that anyway. However if you were investigating a cause for the fire you'd probably begin to think you'd have to look at that again considering tonights attack.

ne0ica

R.I.P. Sad news. Is it a right wing nut? An islamic nut? Why this mosque? Was it random?
The Daily Mail are reporting that it was where Abu Hamzas used to preach.

ne0ica

Incidental I'd say....
Hardly.

"He rose to notoriety in the UK after becoming imam of the Finsbury Park mosque, in north London, in 1997"

"One year later, in 1998, he helped organise hostage-taking of 16 mostly British tourists in Yemen. Three Britons and an Australian killed in rescue mission.
In 2000, he set up a terrorist training camp back in the US, in Bly, Oregon, sending volunteers and money to Afghanistan to support al Qaeda and the Taliban.
He then firmly placed himself on the national radar in 2001 after speaking out in support of Osama bin Laden following the September 11 attacks. "

Hook-handed hate cleric Abu Hamza launches legal fight to return from US jail to UK cell | Daily Mail Online

cunnyfunt

Hardly.

"He rose to notoriety in the UK after becoming imam of the Finsbury Park mosque, in north London, in 1997"

"One year later, in 1998, he helped organise hostage-taking of 16 mostly British tourists in Yemen. Three Britons and an Australian killed in rescue mission.
In 2000, he set up a terrorist training camp back in the US, in Bly, Oregon, sending volunteers and money to Afghanistan to support al Qaeda and the Taliban.
He then firmly placed himself on the national radar in 2001 after speaking out in support of Osama bin Laden following the September 11 attacks. "

Hook-handed hate cleric Abu Hamza launches legal fight to return from US jail to UK cell | Daily Mail Online
Nearly 5 yrs have passed since his deportation. I still think it'll be something else.

New Threads

Most Replies