Another London attack: van drives through crowd at Finsbury

redneck

UK desperately needs a National unity government now. Not a DUP/Tory one. Mrs May should reach out to Mr Corbyn and try and form a National government.

Outlaw101

I bet the guy who did this will have a serious history online.

These are online wars spilling out of twitter and the like. A president of the United States of America spilled out of twitter and the like so its hardly surprising.

Herr Rommel

Clearly a case of mental illness and I hope the poor man gets the love and support he needs at this time.

Outlaw101

The issue being raised by the locals is the response time of the public services. It took a bit of time for emergency services to reach the incident.

In defence of the emergency services in London I would suspect that they are stretched to the limit by the fire in west London.

Hopefully everyone stays calm over there.

Outlaw101

UK desperately needs a National unity government now. Not a DUP/Tory one. Mrs May should reach out to Mr Corbyn and try and form a National government.
Absolutely. That would give them the strong and stable leadership we heard so much about pre election. They are in political crisis over there. Brexit negotiations are starting today.

They are spiraling out of control over there.

Outlaw101

Police announcing that they are not looking for anyone else!

WTF.

How can they make that decision already?

I'd have a look at the guys browser history at the very least before I'd even consider making a decision like that.

Outlaw101

Guy on sky news just referenced the browser history.

Suspect is 48 year old. I'm not surprised by that age range, if I'm being perfectly honest.

LISTOWEL MAN

Police announcing that they are not looking for anyone else!

WTF.

How can they make that decision already?

I'd have a look at the guys browser history at the very least before I'd even consider making a decision like that.
he is white so they cant play it to the hilt

a white man attacking the UK wont grease the wheel for the war brokers

Mick Mac

He never preached there. The Iman wouldn't let him in. He preached in the street.
Yes unmolested by the police or Anti Fa. As big a bigot and Fascist as ever ealket the streets but he could preach hate in peace.

Mick Mac

How disgusting the references of blowback in previous terrorist attacks were could be demonstrated if this were no called blowback. It's not, neither we're the previous attacks. If you called the previous attacks blow back then please go ahead and call this the same. You can't drop crass just because it doesn't suit you.

Mick Mac

he is white so they cant play it to the hilt

a white man attacking the UK wont grease the wheel for the war brokers
Let's use all the stock responses we are so used of. What's his ethnic group got to do with anything?

Mick Mac

Terrible tragedy this attack. Britain is having a horrible summer.

Wascurito

London is going through grim times at the moment. :-(

It's an amazing and wonderful city. Gam zeh ya'avor. These bad times will pass.

Outlaw101

How disgusting the references of blowback in previous terrorist attacks were could be demonstrated if this were no called blowback. It's not, neither we're the previous attacks. If you called the previous attacks blow back then please go ahead and call this the same. You can't drop crass just because it doesn't suit you.
Its obviously blowback. Violence begets violence.

Also, its being discussed openly on the news that this was a retaliatory attack for London Bridge. The target was chosen for that exact reason.

Outlaw101

This is the quietest terrorist attack in the UK thread I have ever seen.

I wonder why?

Wascurito

After he was apprehended, the attacker allegedly said, "I did my bit".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies