• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Gin Soaked

Can we please get back on topic?

Trump has apparently tweeted his condolences but accidentally cut and pasted the Sutherland Springs church massacre tweet

Donald Trump accused of 'copy and paste' condolence after tweeting about wrong mass shooting

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
5h5 hours ago

May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived.
11,028 replies 4,657 retweets 24,704 likes
Reply 11K Retweet 4.7K Like 25K Direct message

Un************************************gbelievable
What more does this raving imbecile have to do to prove his complete uselessness?
At least we know his sincerity on the subject....

PC Principle

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wrong again. Telling such blatant lies doesn't help your case.

NICS is a criminal background check, introduced via the Brady act (Ronald Reagan's press secretary who was shot during assassination attempt on Reagan).

You walk into a gunshop with I.D., the dealer calls FBI, they check if you have a felony conviction, if not, you get your gun.

On top of that, someone can go in and buy a gun, then legally sell it outside the door to anyone the want to, even a convicted felon.
Straw sales of guns is also illegal.

You don't have a clue what you are googling.

I've bought several guns.

Don't be telling me about the process Mr google.

You are very simplistic in your 'argument'.

For instance, the process of buying a gun in New York City isn't the same as buying one in Nevada. Very different experiences.

But google away.

paulp

Straw sales of guns is also illegal.

You don't have a clue what you are googling.

I've bought several guns.

Don't be telling me about the process Mr google.

You are very simplistic in your 'argument'.

For instance, the process of buying a gun in New York City isn't the same as buying one in Nevada. Very different experiences.

But google away.
Oh good God, you don't like your nonsense statements being pulled apart.
You can sell your gun to a stranger in Nevada as a private sale without a background check.

Now if you want to contradict that, knock yourself out, you'll be lying, but go for it.

Gin Soaked

GabhaDubh

Also, grew his own pot which may not have helped mental capacity.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom