• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Another snow day coming!!!

spidermom

johnfás

The forecast at the end of the 9 o'clock news gave the impression that this would concern the south-east moreso than Dublin.

Ah Well

Sorry for being parochial...(about Dublin)...and its not like its defrosted yet anyway...but more on the way for the capital....Fun and games tomorrow!!

Warnings - Met Éireann - The Irish Meteorological Service Online

(you can check out this thread for the fun and games.....http://www.politics.ie/transport/121685-how-not-drive-ice.html)
Yep, I'd imagine there's a lil bit of snow in here gracing Dublin somewhere

No snow down here at all ..... just permafrost ;)

spidermom

We haven't had ANY snow here in Cork yet this winter. Again.

Ah...sorry about that!!...deadly new years eve...snowball fight with the scary teens at midnight...(less joy driving into work for the weekend to be fair)....mind you scary teens quite joyful at present with the possibility of yet more time off school.....looking likely!!

bananarepublic.ie

Its winter wonder land phoneix park i need to get sledge this week end bit fun .. come on enjoy a bit work-pay mortgage-gettting plastered on weekends.. lil change..

spidermom

Its winter wonder land phoneix park i need to get sledge this week end bit fun .. come on enjoy a bit work-pay mortgage-gettting plastered on weekends.. lil change..

Sledge is it???...celtic tiger dead and gone pal!!!!...whats wrong with your mammys tea tray!!!...or at a push if you have an inflatibable lilo left over from some forgotten summer!!..or a body board...thats what we're using..but PLEASE if there are small kiddies...bike helmets!!!!

Ah Well

Sledge is it???...celtic tiger dead and gone pal!!!!...whats wrong with your mammys tea tray!!!...or at a push if you have an inflatibable lilo left over from some forgotten summer!!..or a body board...thats what we're using..but PLEASE if there are small kiddies...bike helmets!!!!
Fertiliser bag does the trick too (other than the potential sore arse resulting) :D

super pedestrian

Ah good!
I tried to build a snowman the other day, but quickly ran out of snow, so it ended up looking like a hideously deformed snowy lump child...with a flowerpot hat.

spidermom

Fertiliser bag does the trick too (other than the potential sore arse resulting) :D
an empty bag of 10 10 20 for the country cousins for sure!!...ara sure anything will do!!...and then I'll sort ye all out at the weekend!!....(sigh!!)

johnfás

Certainly no snow in Dublin at the minute... ah well, maybe some will arrive by the time I wake in the morning, but I'm not going to get too excited. I don't think we will get much.

uriah

We haven't had ANY snow here in Cork yet this winter. Again.
Hello!!!

Cork is a big county and some of us who live outside the city have had snow!!

spidermom

I will create a giant ice sculpture of a botulism spore. First I have to chase away the sperm-people, the white hooded child-men who have taken to walking on frozen water...

Ah well and Toxic...I'll be expecting pics of "ye olde ice sculpture" now!!!

TommyO'Brien

Yikes. That brings back painful memories. (And smelly ones, if any of the white pellets had survived at the bottom of the bag and your hands or backside came into contact with them. Yuch!)

Ah Well

I've heard talk of the existence of this mythical place, Cork but yet not Cork. I'm yet to be satisfied that it isn't a delusional state of mind rather than a physical reality lying beyond the city walls...
Ah yes, presumably you mean

Cork

And what lies outside?

spidermom

I've heard talk of the existence of this mythical place, Cork but yet not Cork. I'm yet to be satisfied that it isn't a delusional state of mind rather than a physical reality lying beyond the city walls...
Ah yes, presumably you mean

Cork

And what lies outside?

OH if only there was little green boxes!!!!....mad lads!!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies