"anti-Fianna Fáil sentiment [...] reminiscent of the worst kind of anti-semitism"

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
Someone tweeted this morning:

https://twitter.com/#!/ubfid/status/7708249637781504

@ubfid

Some of the anti-Fianna Fáil sentiment being expressed here & on other media is reminiscent of the worst kind of anti-semitism #irpol
So what do people think? Have there been calls to gas FFers? Is the graffiti on Dempsey's office similar to Kristallnacht?

P.

Last edited:

ellie08

anti semitism existed out of unwarranted suspicion and jealousy of a group of people who were successful. It was morally reprehensible. The anger at FF is because of the proven corruption, immorality and gross incompetence of many of their members and in particular the social and economic disaster they have brought to this country for their own enrichment. Anger at FF is completely justified.

brughahaha

Anti Semitism might be a bit strong , but there is certainly a group bullying ethos and outlandish hysterical claims on P.ie which the mods have failed to address. (That said being a mod is a thankless task)
Example .As soon as Tonic or Goosebump post they are subject to a littany of personal abuse, which contravenes site rules
Add that many of the comments on P.ie lately are more akin to the type of thing you find on you tube and stops P.ie being considered a legitimate mainstream forum and media outlet and turns it more into a lunatic fringe

In my humble opinion of course

fizzgig

anti semitism existed out of unwarranted suspicion and jealousy of a group of people who were successful. It was morally reprehensible. The anger at FF is because of the proven corruption, immorality and gross incompetence of many of their members and in particular the social and economic disaster they have brought to this country for their own enrichment. Anger at FF is completely justified.
+1

Clanrickard

Anti Semitism might be a bit strong , but there is certainly a group bullying ethos and outlandish hysterical claims on P.ie which the mods have failed to address. (That said being a mod is a thankless task)
Example .As soon as Tonic or Goosebump post they are subject to a littany of personal abuse, which contravenes site rules
Add that many of the comments on P.ie lately are more akin to the type of thing you find on you tube and stops P.ie being considered a legitimate mainstream forum and media outlet and turns it more into a lunatic fringe

People who support crooks and liars deserve all the abuse they get.

You see? This is what I don't get. How is it possible that people will not only vote for this shower of traitors, but defend them, but not just defend them. Defend them by comparing criticism of their outrageous record to the persecution of the Jewish people in Europe!

That is just beyond belief. What a fool. I think I'll send it in to Ripley's "Believe it or Not".

brughahaha

B

Boggle

It's true that Ff are the target of a significant amount of rage and anger.
However, they more than deserve it having repeatedly lied to our faces over the past ten years.

Ah Well

There's one way to solve the problem .. .and that's if FF cease to exist - they won't be worried about "anti-semitism" then : be all moot ...

Eradication of FF - the most pressing duty for the people of this country (or it should be) - that starts with the next General Election ...

nonpartyboy

jews didn't have a choice, ff'ers can repent for what they have done, has anybody seen cowen accept responsibility for what he has done ?

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
Anti Semitism might be a bit strong ,
The tweeter doesn't merely compare it to anti-Semitism; he says the "worst kind of anti-Semitism".

As far as I recall, this involved killing 6 million people on an industrial scale, turning some of them into lampshades.

P.

feargalmac

Well said.

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
The funniest thing about throwing about comments like anti-Semitism, is that it is more akin to de-Nazification that is currently happening to FF at the moment..

Outside of who you knew was a hard core FF voter, it is now almost impossible to find anyone who admits to voting for them in the past.. even though statistically, almost 1 in 2 people did

You will also find, that these "latent" supporters, will now also become the most virulent anti-FF people

myhonorisloyalty666

Face facts guys.
Not only will social welfare be cut but people on social welfare will have to work for their dole.
Many people will no longer be able to pay their rent or utility bills and whole families are going to end up on the street.
In the past there were nuns, monks, brothers and priests who fed them soup and clothed them and educated their kids.
Those religious and charitable organisations are almost extinct.
The work houses are all closed up because they were replaced by the welfare state.
The welfare state is now bankrupt and unsustainable.
There is going to be massive emigration over the next 5 to 10 years which will include the smartest, the most educated and most wealthy.
The remainder can face up to grinding poverty, ignorance, malnutrition and civil strife.

Anti-Fianna Fail sentiment is the least of their worries.

I have to type this out now before I forget it. My HH has just said about the FFers and I quote

"They're like rats leaving the sinking ship as the first **** crows"!

Isn't that wonderful. I love people.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies