• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Anti-gay Californian GOP Senator is... you got it:gay !

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
G

Gadjodilo

Are all homophobes gay? Damn, to think I've been giving those poor straights a hard time all these years.

I'm sorrrreeeeeee.......

cgcsb2

Dermot Ahern, Mary whatserface. Although I'm convinced they're just upset because they're not getting any while the hot gays are.

USER1234

All i can say is: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

This is brilliant!!!

Riadach

Damnit, we gays have the worst uncle toms ever.

Maybe we should start a campaign saying if you're a closet case, say nothing. Those closet cases working against gay rights deserve nothing but contempt.

cgcsb2

well it is a continuing source of amusement to us in fairness.

cgcsb2

thanks cyberianpan, If you could post a link about Iris Robinson trip to the Muff diving school in county Donegal, I'd be smug for life.

Riadach

well it is a continuing source of amusement to us in fairness.
Other than the fact it undermines these anti-gay movements, I don't find it amusing at all. Such people are the most dangerous homophobes. Projection their self-hatred onto other gay people, has not only lead to participation in such movements, but to extreme violence and even murder. That to me means it's something we shouldn't just laugh off.

TommyO'Brien

The story broke about a couple of days ago. I thought it was already here. Maybe not. It is one thing for a homophobic bigot to be revealed to be gay. But for that bigot to be caught drink driving having left a gay nite club with a guy he had picked up is too juicy for words.

It is like hearing a bishop on the altar condemning pre-marital sex, and having a child run out onto the altar with its arms outstretched saying "daddy"!!!

dunno

An ancient story that I saw a week ago somewhere, and aside from my dislike of ever starting a thread, he is a fairly minor politician. One wonders if Tom DeLay will ever be found in that situation. Hair like that and dancing is 169% ghey.

TommyO'Brien

An ancient story that I saw a week ago somewhere, and aside from my dislike of ever starting a thread, he is a fairly minor politician. One wonders if Tom DeLay will ever be found in that situation. Hair like that and dancing is 169% ghey.

What do you think? :p

cgcsb2

as fabulous as those heals and those belbottoms are, I'm gonna have to go with no. No self respecting gay man, or any man for that matter would go outside the door with that head of hair on him.

former wesleyan

You'll be posting next that Sarah Palin went across the border to Canada to avail of the health services there !!

USER1234

You'll be posting next that Sarah Palin went across the border to Canada to avail of the health services there !!
No but i did hear from the AP presenter on the AP Live streaming Oscars 2010 red carpet live event, that she gave a speech in south Hollywood, which is known to have a very high population of gays and lesbians!!

former wesleyan

No but i did hear from the AP presenter on the Oscars 2010 red carpet live event, that she gave a speech in south Hollywood, which is known to have a very high population of gays and lesbians!!
The vocal opponent of health-care reform in the U.S. steered largely clear of the topic except to reveal a tidbit about her life growing up not far from Whitehorse.

“We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada,” she said. “And I think now, isn't that ironic?”

I was being funny !! She really did.:p