• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Anti property tax - no truck with the shinners or red joe.......

nonpartyboy

Seriously, for people who fundamentally disagree with the property tax and who have no interest with the hard left/shinners.

Is there anybody out the for us, i would seriously consider taking this all the way to the courts, but clearly all the forces of the state will be used to crush any who pose a threat to the property tax, so force of no.'s and mass support is crucial.

So is there anything out there for ordinary people, not of the hard left persuasion ?

dresden8

Seriously, for people who fundamentally disagree with the property tax and who have no interest with the hard left/shinners.

Is there anybody out the for us, i would seriously consider taking this all the way to the courts, but clearly all the forces of the state will be used to crush any who pose a threat to the property tax, so force of no.'s and mass support is crucial.

So is there anything out there for ordinary people, not of the hard left persuasion ?
I think you've just discovered how politics works young man.

Well fcking done.

You hate the left but your "friends" on the right are the ones fncking you over. (pssssst, maybe they're not your friends after all.)

Sync

I'm more impressed by the notion that "Force of numbers" can be used as a way of influencing the court.

cricket

On what grounds would you take this to court ?

nonpartyboy

I don't hate the left, but i think they are not dealing with reality.......but i wouldn't be buying fg bull************************ that, there is no other way.........big business run fg and labour have sold out their every principle.

'orebel

I'm more impressed by the notion that "Force of numbers" can be used as a way of influencing the court.
It can't, but it can influence legislators.

Ren84

What an odd OP. You want someone to help you out, but not the "hard left" (which BTW SF don't really occupy anymore).

spidermom

Ddi.....?

:)

nonpartyboy

On what grounds would you take this to court ?
I'm not a legal person, but i would love to know how you can just slap a tax on people who have worked all their lives to provide a family home, have their own well, pay for their own rubbish collection and utilities.

And to further compound the injustice if they can't afford it, they slap a big interest charge on them and steal their home over time.......a truly corrupt state if ever there was one.

Fr.Ted Crilly

nonpartyboy

What an odd OP. You want someone to help you out, but not the "hard left" (which BTW SF don't really occupy anymore).
so just so i have this right, the hard left is only interested in protesters that support there own particular agenda......regardless of the issue ? Is that the case ?

dresden8

I'm not a legal person, but i would love to know how you can just slap a tax on people who have worked all their lives to provide a family home, have their own well, pay for their own rubbish collection and utilities.
Legislation. The primary purpose of legislation since the foundation of parliaments was to increase taxation.

This led to the English civil war and the American revolution.

The only way to beat parliament's right to raise taxes is to shoot the king in the face.

Your lack of knowledge of history is shocking.

Parliament = taxes. Revolution = temporary block on taxes.

spidermom

R3volution_R3ady

I've no money in Ireland....long gone. They won't find anything on me. Unless they physically come to the door and take a vase or something which is theft.

I'm not paying shit. You're not alone, OP.

Porkypie

It sounds like the independents are interesting people such as yourself. There was quite a lot of people on the march today who are not affiliated to any particular Party. Check out the Indos in your area for a start. Good luck.

wombat

I've no money in Ireland....long gone. .....I'm not paying shit. You're not alone, OP.
The tax will be attached to the property, when the property changes hands, the tax will be collected + accumulated interest.