• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Anti-Semitism In The Nationalist Community

Peter72

Pathetic attempt to bait genuine contributors, shoo and go troll elsewhere pal.
All you have to do is view the countless videos in Towns across England of Jayda defending Christian values. Receiving many many threats from local Muslims.

She even doorstepped Anjem Choudary demanding he justify the barbaric butchery of Lee Rigsby. Anjem ran back into his house like the rat he is.

She has bigger nads that the Liberal lobby combined.

Peter72

Jadya is a supposed Catholic who hangs out with savage Ulster Loyalist scum. Something a bit strange there.
Wow. Look at the small minded sectarian. Who are you to dictate that Catholics and Protestants cannot unite against Islamo-fascism?

Golah veNekhar

Wow. Look at the small minded sectarian. Who are you to dictate that Catholics and Protestants cannot unite against Islamo-fascism?
I didn't say Ulster Protestants did I? What I said was savage Ulster Loyalist scum. Bit sectarian of you that you do not see a difference between the two. Now what exactly do you mean by Islamo-Fascism?

Golah veNekhar

Lenny Murphy the head butcher had a wee bit of Catholic about him also- same type of person-
Yeah but we are talking about a really dim witted English millie here. I suspect a lot about "our wee country" goes completely over her head. The fact is though that Ulster Prods are very similar to Muslims in both good and bad ways.

Peter72

I didn't say Ulster Protestants did I? What I said was savage Ulster Loyalist scum. Bit sectarian of you that you do not see a difference between the two. Now what exactly do you mean by Islamo-Fascism?
Ulster Loyalism is steeped in Protestant culture. Get over it.

Islamo-fascism is the growing tendency within Islam that gives supremacy to Barbaric Sharia Law over the law of the land.

Google it.

roc_

It is difficult to hate people who pose no threat...
It is easy to hate an abstraction, a monstrous, abominable abstraction, who support an illegitimate, deeply guilty state, who minimise the victimhood of the Palestinians, who exaggerate and exploit their own martyrdom and victim status, who kill innocent Palestinian children, are innately racist, are the same as Nazis, and so on and on, ad infinitum.

Not ignoring either that the abstraction of "Zionists", Israel, and so on, is a very necessary one in an era where compiling lists of alleged "crimes" against Jews demanding eventual retribution has become somewhat taboo for most people after the terrible retribution of the Nazis against the Jews during the century just gone etc.

RasherHash

It is easy to hate an abstraction, a monstrous, abominable abstraction, who support an illegitimate, deeply guilty state, who minimise the victimhood of the Palestinians, who exaggerate and exploit their own martyrdom and victim status, who kill innocent Palestinian children, are innately racist, are the same as Nazis, and so on and on, ad infinitum.

Not ignoring either that the abstraction of "Zionists", Israel, and so on, is a very necessary one in an era where compiling lists of alleged "crimes" against Jews demanding eventual retribution has become somewhat taboo for most people after the terrible retribution of the Nazis against the Jews during the century just gone etc.
Or the terrible retribution of the Zionist against the innocent Palestinian people.

roc_

Or the terrible retribution of the Zionist against the innocent Palestinian people.
Which accusation is just as much total and utter BS as the accusations that preceded it.

RasherHash

Which accusation is just as much total and utter BS as the accusations that preceded it.

You have to believe that.

Golah veNekhar

Riddle me this when was the last house or apartment built for the "Arab citizens of Israel"? Until very recently they were banned de lege from owning land in the vast amount of the territory within the Green Line and de facto they still are. They lived in massively over crowded cramped conditions and when they build housing for themselves the Zionist State comes and knocks it down. They make up 20 per of the population within the Green Line and yet you would not know that because they are kept out of sight crammed into very restricted areas. Their education system- a segregated education being of immense importance to Zionism on so many levels is woefully over crowded and under funded as well. That is just scratching the surface though.

Mickeymac

Riddle me this when was the last house or apartment built for the "Arab citizens of Israel"? Until very recently they were banned de lege from owning land in the vast amount of the territory within the Green Line and de facto they still are. They lived in massively over crowded cramped conditions and when they build housing for themselves the Zionist State comes and knocks it down. They make up 20 per of the population within the Green Line and yet you would not know that because they are kept out of sight crammed into very restricted areas. Their education system- a segregated education being of immense importance to Zionism on so many levels is woefully over crowded and under funded as well. That is just scratching the surface though.

Unfortunately all the ingredients are in place there for more serious conflict in that region and even perhaps globally.

Golah veNekhar

Unfortunately all the ingredients are in place there for more serious conflict in that region and even perhaps globally.
No if you talk to members of the faction of Hamas that is supported in Palestine, or even Balad who exist in the Green Line they will tell that they believe as things stand their people's future is out and out genocide, they hug into hope that things will change.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies