Any Historical Links Between IMF And Passed Invaders Here?

SlickWilly

One thing for sure a lot of those handclapping them eg scores of sleemheen business people and right wing economists would have been in a previous incarnation collaboraing with the Nazis had they ever invaded. However in fairness the IMF are not Nazis, whatever about collaborators and sleemheens always being the same and always unfortunately being with us!

SlickWilly

Of course, I would see an imperialistic aspect to their prescence, well ECB side anyway which is ultimately to bail out the Fatherland's banks. If contagion spreads to the Iberians and then onto Italy that spells massive difficulties for the German economy and German banks in particular. So hence a cute hoor- Fianna Fail like solutions from the Germans - get the Paddys to pay for it through their taxes and sodomisation of their public services, which when you think about the latter will lead to deaths for sure! So we have economic imperialists at our door! Also as i've said on other threads it's paradoxically a Fianna Fail bailout also, now they blame someone else for raping the economy and a good few rednecks will accept that as plausible. Hence 50 seats for the yahoos at the next election, rather than 30 something!

Eire1976

Possibly, as I've a feeling that the Conservatives have more to answer fro than is said. There are dark forces still upset that Ireland is doing well after we gave the boot.

SlickWilly

Howsabout their impact on those who carry the heaviest burden ie working class people who actually work rather than the underclass cousins, their situation, with the current attack on low wage workers, is analguous to that of the catholic minority in Northern Ireland whose 'betters' enforced their dictat at the point of a gun, here our betters will enforce their dicktat incl minimum wage sodomisation at the point of a riot pig's batton!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies