• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Anyone interested in meeting in Dublin?

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
I'll be in Dublin next week.

Is anyone interested in meeting for a drink?

No Love Ulster parades or collarettes are involved - just a social visit.

drummed

You want to meet some of these people? Are you mad:confused:

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
Try the George pub. You'll love it in there, just off Dame Street. I hear The Field Marshall goes frequently.

drummed

Maybe he'll give ya the loan of a fendt to drive home afterwards, along the motorway, will never attract any attention.
Tractors are allowed on motorways once they can manage 60kph which all newish ones can. Frequently seen on the M9/M7. Seen them on the M50. Its perfectly legal. You see a lot of tractors on the M9 in the tillage lands of Kildare.

You need to get out more.

ger12

You want to meet some of these people? Are you mad:confused:
You're top of everyones list drummed .... right at the very very top ...

GDPR

Tractors are allowed on motorways once they can manage 60kph which all newish ones can. Frequently seen on the M9/M7. Seen them on the M50. Its perfectly legal. You see a lot of tractors on the M9 in the tillage lands of Kildare.

Nah, I'm happy as a pig in sh1t, well away from them fekin motorways

Socratus O' Pericles

Try the George pub. You'll love it in there, just off Dame Street. I hear The Field Marshall goes frequently.
Fieldy, Polybius and Sailor drink there all the time now that the emulation has set in.

Dearghoul

There you go. A nice invitation and you're already off on your high tractor.

ger12

RahenyFG

You farmers and your tractors:-x Halt me from getting in and out of Rush.

PBP voter

I'll be in Dublin next week.

Is anyone interested in meeting for a drink?

No Love Ulster parades or collarettes are involved - just a social visit.
Make a week of it.

Monday could be Holocaust denial meetup, Tuesday meet up with AAA/PBP-you pay for all the beer,Wednesday could be Shinner night-some rubbish band is bound to be playing republican ballets in some kip of a pub etc.

drummed

If the Failed Moose appears just say you were only joking. You'll end up dead in a ditch somewhere in Roscommon.

drummed

Make a week of it.

Monday could be Holocaust denial meetup, Tuesday meet up with AAA/PBP-you pay for all the beer,Wednesday could be Shinner night-some rubbish band is bound to be playing republican ballets in some kip of a pub etc.
Thursday climate change deniers, Friday anti-Semitic night. Trouble is, the same lads would turn up every night in some case's.

You'll need a new week for religious freaks, abortion zealots, party hacks, illiterate angry posters, the Putin fan club, and finally, other assorted nuts in need of better mental health services.

Dearghoul

Reminds me, we left out the far right and the fascist groupings. A theme night is such an excellent plan.
A dressy up thing, lovely. Armbands, not a problem, but that exquisite shade of sky blue, Himmler achieved!

Mind you, most would have to book transatlantic tickets

drummed

A dressy up thing, lovely. Armbands, not a problem, but that exquisite shade of sky blue, Himmler achieved!

Mind you, most would have to book transatlantic tickets
Sadly most are a lot closer than that. We could get the fascists in the same night as the holocaust deniers and the anti-Semitic lads?

Should be some synergy there? We'll group the Trump/Putin/Climate change deniers for the following night. Admittedly, there's a bit of overlap there as well.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies