AOC: the men behind her curtain.

kerdasi amaq

If the premise behind this video is right; she just an actress recruited to play the role of congresswoman.

[198,886]
22 March 2019
[2,012,130 ]​

[41,906]

Last edited:

Masonteer

That video is just a hit-piece. The guy makes it look like it was a secret that Cenk Uyger and other progressives are behind the Justice Democrats when it's not, and keeps using words like 'sinister' etc to describe AOC and the JD. He also talks about people being 'controlled' and 'dangerous'.

There's nothing dangerous or sinister about the JD. It's a progressive organisation that has a similar ideology to Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard etc.

What's dangerous is the status quo, that being a government bought and paid for by the elites, the special interest groups and military industrial complex, that acts in their interests, not the interests of the people.

The more of the warmongering corporate Democrats the JD can replace the better.

AyaanMyHero

The impression I get is that the media has ripped her and her policies to shreds. If the electorate was listening then she's a dead duck. Big if though.

Communism does seem to have a lot of support amongst the youth of America. They want to believe it is the answer.

willow68

So is this site back then? Just checking. AOC is a bad joke btw.

sic transit

I think she has potential but she needs to stop being the voice of everything

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I'd be surprised if there has ever been a Congressman who wasn't something of an amateur thespian. I'd have thought it was something of a requirement.

But it shows how worried the Lizard-heads are when they are already dedicating funds to swiftboat her.

kerdasi amaq

Hitchcock

The impression I get is that the media has ripped her and her policies to shreds. If the electorate was listening then she's a dead duck. Big if though.

Communism does seem to have a lot of support amongst the youth of America. They want to believe it is the answer.
Which media would that be now? What policies have they ripped to 'shreds', if you want to make an argument - at least put some evidence up.:rolleyes:

owedtojoy

If the premise behind this video is right; she just an actress recruited to play the role of congresswoman.
[198,886]
Is this really, really the best that Fascism has to come up with?

Friggery for fruitcakes.

benroe

Jack Walsh

Although, I can agree with her that Daylight Saving Time should be abolished, the reason she gives for doing so is absolutely loopy. She is a sentimentalist of the worst kind.

AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because "the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change" - NPC Daily

The only people dumb enough to fall for this made up ****witterry are all Trump supporters already

I love the way this vibrant young lady has you neanderthals triggered

Jack Walsh

Is that an actual quote, did she really say that getting rid of Daylight saving would slow global warming because there would be an hour less sunshine?
Of course she bloody didn't.
But this made up scutter is what passes for news in the alt right
And the same ****wits swallowing this BS will be wailing about the "fake news"

Pure cultism

A Voice

No sh*t Sherlock!

Still plenty good enough for the bottom rung of Trump support to swallow whole
Never heard of it. Seems good, at a quick glance. I didn't actually read the piece, just the headline link.

Sad thing for AOC is, she's almost beyond parody. Her absurd greeny schemes and hopeless utopian authoritarianism rooted in economic illiteracy make her the perfect star for a blowhard leftie spoofer like you to hitch your bandwagon to.

AOC for 2020!!

StirCharles

The only people dumb enough to fall for this made up ****witterry are all Trump supporters already

I love the way this vibrant young lady has you neanderthals triggered
She is a simpleton that will perhaps cost someone like Tulsi Gabbard the election. The democrats will likely nominate a decent candidate but that candidate will have this albatross hanging round his/her neck.

Jack Walsh

Never heard of it. Seems good, at a quick glance. I didn't actually read the piece, just the headline link.

Sad thing for AOC is, she's almost beyond parody. Her absurd greeny schemes and hopeless utopian authoritarianism rooted in economic illiteracy make her the perfect star for a blowhard leftie spoofer like you to hitch your bandwagon to.

AOC for 2020!!
Side Show Mel and his alt right acolytes
You found your perfect audience to give your ego the stroking you desperately crave.

The spanking I gave you on your polling ignorance seems to have you really triggered.