Aontú - Ireland’s newest political party

Beachcomber

Ireland is undergoing native population reduction agenda by several means,
1. High costs of supporting a large family of children.
2. Attacks on traditional family values by the liberati media. leading to divorce.
3. Low birthrate below sustainable level of 2.1 /family.
4. Promotion of the LGBTX agenda. where couples can only drop their drawers..
5. Introduction of easily accessible abortion.
The native Irish people are the new Injuns, to be wiped out and become a minority in their own country within 20 years.

How does that work?

What does the media do to encourage divorce?

By "traditional family values" are you including a man and a woman staying married when there is no relationship left due to one of the couple cheating on the other? Are you saying that it's a liberal thing to do if a wife divorces her husband for committing adultery?

How about blaming the adulterer for divorce, instead of blaming the media for it?

BACKTOBASICS

True, but that doesn't mean that they can't end up parenting children.

That's what people claim to want isn't it? More children, with those children being raised by 2 parents.
What people want are children raised by their natural parents in a normal family situation with a real father and mother.

Beachcomber

'Remember Brokeback Mountain' quote.

When I was a kid I loved Johh Wayne and all the other Cowboys riding horses. Nowadays the cowboys are riding cowboys bare-assed and we are expected to accept it as normal.
I can never view a cowboy movie again. I understand now why the pesky Injuns were afraid of the White mans magic.

Are all of the cowboys doing this?

I'd have thought that (as in the past) maybe 5% of cowboys are gay. Why does that put you off watching cowboy movies?

Beachcomber

What people want are children raised by their natural parents in a normal family situation with a real father and mother.

You seem intent on putting barriers in place that prevent you from ever achieving what you claim your objective is.

Do you want lots more happy Irish children or not?

Emily Davison

Otoh most of those coming in are from countries where abortion is a no-no, especially Muslim's.

The people trafficers and feminazis are making a cross themselves in the future.
So that’s good then, all the anti abortion Muslims would be perfect.

And they could help Aontu by voting for it.

Last edited:

Emily Davison

Gay people cannot procreate together (they can try but it won't work) - they need the negative with the positive, i.e. male and female to produce offspring - as far as I know - unless someone can enlighten me.
You’re forgetting that gay men can procreate with lesbians. A friend in need and all that. And it beats a turkey baster. Hope that’s enlightening enough.

Emily Davison

You encapsulated the thinking of Leo Varadkar and FG in one sentence.
I did. Well I never. There was me thinking I’d nothing in common with him. He is a hunk though, shame he bats for the other side. He messed up recently though. I was not impressed with his lies about not prosecuting women etc. Mna won’t forget that in a hurry.

Emily Davison

'Remember Brokeback Mountain' quote.

When I was a kid I loved Johh Wayne and all the other Cowboys riding horses. Nowadays the cowboys are riding cowboys bare-assed and we are expected to accept it as normal.
I can never view a cowboy movie again. I understand now why the pesky Injuns were afraid of the White mans magic.
was John Wayne gay? Never knew that.

You’re a bit naive though. You put a bunch of men alone in the desert with no women and what do you think they’ll get up to for sex. I don’t think a Cactus cuts it somehow. Why do you think Doris Day dressed as a man!

bells of shando

was John Wayne gay? Never knew that. 'quote'

John Wayne's real name was Marion Morrison. whether he liked to travel the Hershey Highway, I can not tell, but he married and had family with several beautiful Latinos.,

jmcc

was John Wayne gay? Never knew that. 'quote'

John Wayne's real name was Marion Morrison. whether he liked to travel the Hershey Highway, I can not tell, but he married and had family with several beautiful Latinos.,
Latinas, surely? :)

BACKTOBASICS

You’re forgetting that gay men can procreate with lesbians. A friend in need and all that. And it beats a turkey baster. Hope that’s enlightening enough.
They can, but do they? Gay men don't like women and lesbians don't like men, so help me here!

Beachcomber

So that’s good then, all the anti abortion Muslim would be perfect.

You'd think they'd be happy with lots more anti-abortion people.

However they are of course not happy. They insist on more white, straight people only - white straight people who want to have lots of children within marriage. And who oppose abortion.

RasherHash

So that’s good then, all the anti abortion Muslim would be perfect.

There yeh go, we're all hap-hap-happy now :ROFLMAO:

Beachcomber

was John Wayne gay? Never knew that.

You’re a bit naive though. You put a bunch of men alone in the desert with no women and what do you think they’ll get up to for sex. I don’t think a Cactus cuts it somehow. Why do you think Doris Day dressed as a man!
The straight ones used whores at the saloons in towns.

I suppose that the gay ones had sex with each other anywhere on the trail. This is what seems to upset poster bells. He thinks that this means that 100% of cowboys were gay.

Going by this theory he can't possibly watch any movies at all, since there will always be a proportion of gay people on screen. Which means that everyone is gay.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies