Aontú - Ireland’s newest political party

Emily Davison

You'd think they'd be happy with lots more anti-abortion people.

However they are of course not happy. They insist on more white, straight people only - white straight people who want to have lots of children within marriage. And who oppose abortion.
Why don’t they all have twenty kids each then.

Are Polish women ok do you think, they’re white and Catholic.

Emily Davison

You don't need to like someone in order to do the deed.
Clearly that poster missed the sex Ed class. It’s a sad day when apparently grown adult males need some basic facts spelled out to them.

Emily Davison

The straight ones used whores at the saloons in towns.

I suppose that the gay ones had sex with each other anywhere on the trail. This is what seems to upset poster bells. He thinks that this means that 100% of cowboys were gay.

Going by this theory he can't possibly watch any movies at all, since there will always be a proportion of gay people on screen. Which means that everyone is gay.
You’ve been watching too many Westerns. There wasn’t a Saloon everywhere. If you’ve a bunch of straight men in the middle of nowhere for long periods of time .... like I don’t have one clue but I’m not entirely stupid.

Have you not watched Deliverance. Which had great music it has to be said.

bells of shando

I’m not entirely stupid.
Have you not watched Deliverance. 'quote'

Deliverance was not a Western cowboy movie, it was a Hillybilly redneck movie

bells of shando

Aontu will be history soon. They are just SF without the abortion. Same support for open borders, mass immigration, Rule from unelected ,unremovable technocrats in Brussels, how can they call themselves a Republican Party with policies that are against the interests of the people of Ireland.
You can put lipstick on a pig , but it is still an unkissable porky

Last edited:

McTell

Twitter
No
Against abortion because it's all about killing people. So why not also against the army, because they're all about killing people.

Oh I forgot, right-wing anti-abortioners like armies.

Dame_Enda

Reports yesterday Aontu want to run newly elected Aontu Bailieborough Cllr Sarah O'Reilly in the GE. That would be in Cavan-Monaghan

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies