'Apartheid' Mindset Appears to be Alive and Well - Israeli Poll Indicates Support for 'Apartheid' Policies

RasherHash

you need to get a life outside of the internet
Is that zionazi for 'stop telling the truth, you're hurting our apartheid landgrab' :roflmao:

Dame_Enda

In Shakespeare's play Richard II, there's a verse about England making a shameful conquest of itself. Israel has also made a shameful conquest of itself by becoming an Apartheid state.

yanshuf

In Shakespeare's play Richard II, there's a verse about England making a shameful conquest of itself. Israel has also made a shameful conquest of itself by becoming an Apartheid state.
The word "shameful" mentioned dame enda's posts?

Again, for someone who supports armed "struggle" against Jews, you can't seriously still think that you are on high moral ground, that you preach Israelis about apartheid, which put in plain english is: we want Jews out of Balestine - Long live Judenrein Balestine!

Dame_Enda

The word "shameful" mentioned dame enda's posts?

Again, for someone who supports armed "struggle" against Jews, you can't seriously still think that you are on high moral ground, that you preach Israelis about apartheid, which put in plain english is: we want Jews out of Balestine - Long live Judenrein Balestine!
The Zionist regime does not represent all Jews. Many leftwing Jews in America are protesting against the Occupation and the settlements. I never said I was anti Jewish. I am anti the policies of the current Israeli regime.

yanshuf

The Zionist regime does not represent all Jews. Many leftwing Jews in America are protesting against the Occupation and the settlements. I never said I was anti Jewish. I am anti the policies of the current Israeli regime.

The zionist regime represents all zionist Jews, and many zionist christians.

Those in america who have jewish roots have no connection to zionism, and mostly Israel, in fact they are more related today to anti-zionists, antisemites and european leftistics.

Dame_Enda

You support "armed struggle" against Israeli jews.
Thats just another pathetic Zionist smear and is not true. I do support the right of oppressed peoples to liberate themselves though.

Golah veNekhar

You support "armed struggle" against Israeli jews.
This illustrates the root of the problem.

The indiscriminate terror campaigns of Haganah and Irgun are hardly things that you find problematic. Yet the concept of them being in anyway similar to Islamic Jihad in Palestine would be one that you would strongly reject. The principle of equity, of what is good for the goose is good for the gander as the English would put it, is something that a lot of Jews struggle to comprehend, not for racial reasons, Berbers are quite different race to the Turkic Slavic combination that is Ostjuden/Yiddish Jewry, and Berbers again are different from Yemenis, but arises from Rabbinic Judaism from in part it's jettisoning of it's peasantry who were concentrated in Palestine, the challenge of Christianity and than the challenge of Christian political power which coincided roughly with the jettisoning of the peasantry.

However a serious part of of the problem which Jeremy Corbyn rightly high lighted and got called an anti-Semite for is that Jews, he said Zionists and meant Zionists, however the problem effects both Zionist, Post-Zionist and Anti-Zionist Jews, is that Jews are not interested in history. Evidence of this is the myth of the Roman Exile- there never was a Roman Exile apart from the city of Jerusalem. So Zionism which is based around the idea that all the internal and external problems of Jewry have to do with the Roman Exile which never in fact took place.

Do you know the origins of lighting candles for Shabbat?

Telstar 62

Watch as we meticulously debunk Natalie Portman's outrageous claim
that Israel's Nation State Bill is racist. :smile:

[video=youtube_share;0-BXopp6b78]https://youtu.be/0-BXopp6b78[/video]

yanshuf

Thats just another pathetic Zionist smear and is not true. I do support the right of oppressed peoples to liberate themselves though.
What smear?

Didn't you say you support the armed resistance against Jewish settlers in Judea and Samaria? Or have you backed off on your support to terrorism? Maybe you no longer think that Mashal is a great leader, and that he's almost like Michael Collins?!

devoutcapitalist

Israel is far more economically superior compared to Its economically inferior Arab neighbours, indeed It's Arab citizens enjoy a far better standard of living than If they were living in any of the Arab states that borders Israel.

Of course Islam is a reason why most Arab countries are absolute shitholes.

Golah veNekhar

Israel is far more economically superior compared to Its economically inferior Arab neighbours, indeed It's Arab citizens enjoy a far better standard of living than If they were living in any of the Arab states that borders Israel.

Of course Islam is a reason why most Arab countries are absolute shitholes.
Around 30 per cent of Jewish children in Israel/Palestine do not get a decent meal a day. Yes Israel is the most wealthy country in the region but it is also the one that is most socially unjust, and any country in the region that competes with it in terms of social injustice is a semi-feudal tyranny while as for Jews at least Israel is a democracy- what does that say? Working families in Jaffa and Jerusalem can only dream of the type of meal their counter-parts sit down to as a matter of course in Tehran and Beirut.

[video=youtube;QPuQwFX2J2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPuQwFX2J2A[/video]

james toney

Jewish Voice for Peace also launched a general petition in support of Angela Davis last week, which has garnered over 16,500 signatures.
550+ Academics Stand with Angela Davis

james toney

james toney

Israel’s Palestinian citizens are not equal citizens.
They are subject to some 50 discriminatory laws, not to mention occasional ethnic cleansing. Their dispossessed brethren are kept away because of Zionism, and it’s not a 1967 issue, it’s a 1948 issue.
Even New York Times former Israel correspondent Jodi Rudoren admitted recently (though not in the pages of the Times, God forbid) that Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians looks “a lot like apartheid” – and not just in the 1967 occupied territories.

Israeli apologists and useless trolls often refer to the ‘Israeli Arabs’ as a minority that after all, enjoys a certain civil protection, in a region where such protections are not always present. But this argument is disingenuous on several fronts.
First, they are a minority because the majority was ethnically cleansed.
Secondly, they are not equal under the law, and they cannot be, because of Israel’s intrinsic racial character as a Jewish State.
Thirdly, just because they are perhaps the most fortunate sector of the Palestinian people, doesn’t mean that they are its essential representation, or that Israel should get a pass on its more overtly genocidal policies (as in Gaza), only because it treats some of the Palestinians better.
A jail torturer is not less of a torturer just because he treats some prisoners well.

toughbutfair

Why care about one small country so far away. Lots of dumps far away, why the focus on this hell hole?

Speedfreak

james toney

Netanyahu’s racism and fascism now absolutely mirrors the will of the majority of voters and elected officials in Apartheid israel.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies