Apocaplypse Angie

yosef shompeter

Watch: 100s Of Illegal Migrants Crossing Balkan Mountain Passes | Zero Hedge
More Dick for Angela
This folks is a link that you just gotta see! Someone Pulllleeeeese work your magic and put the link up properly. I don't know how to get a screen uploaded.
It shows a long column of marching men ascending a mountain pathway in Bosnia heading for Fortress Europe. Some bloke got his google maps camera set up, jumped on his bike and descended the path so yous can all get a birds-eye view of the next batch of arrivals marching towards the refugee center. It strikes me (my eyesight is not great) that they look mostly as if they are Arabs or Afghanis, Not so many Africans among them -- but all grown men in their 20s thirties and forties...
No women, no children.

But speaking honestly, this is nothing new. I can recall a TV docu back in the late 80's where this tv reporter had his curiosity piqued as to why the most used railway line in Germany was a minor trunk connection between France and Germany down in the south east. And he found out why. It was part of the migrant trail where the lads all crossed over from Itally to France and then up north to get onto this train connection. Course back in those days there was not quite the same fear and hysteria about the whole shabang.

yosef shompeter

The Title Picture on the Stern magazine for this week shows Angela Merkel tied down like a latter-day Gulliver and all these Liliputan (male) politicians climbing over her and walking around her.
Well, no one lasts forever.
But yous might have heard the saying "Toggesagte dauern am laengsten" ... those who are said to be on death's doorstep survive the longest.
She's a survival expert. She got through the recent spat with Seehofer. All eyes on the Bavarian election coming soon.
If the CSU loose heavily.... can she get the Liberals to jump in the breech? Somehow I don't thinks so. It could be Bye Bye Angie

yosef shompeter

German -- use a translator
Islamkonferenz: Seehofer gegen auslddeutsche.de
ddeutsche.de

Some interesting manoevering going on over in Germany. It seems that Horst Seehofer -- Bavarian CSU chief but now (perhaps) close to retirement stands up and says that Islam, after all belongs in Germany, but muslims have the same rights and duties.
A thrust that he is making is to create a German type of Islam. Certainly won't fly in the immediate future as Turkey has sent more than 900 imams to tend to the faithful. Seehofer wants that to change. Train-yer-own homegrown Immam policy is what he wants to introduce. Same policy has been tried out in France -- but not with much success.
Reminds me of Leo going to the Mosque to brown nose the people there.
Seehofer did badly in the election because the AFD took away votes, so did the Greens and now he seeks the Muslim vote.
I wonder does he plan on retiring soon? Will Angela wait till the last moment (i.e. stay another four years) before taking her hat?
The two of them don't see eye-to-eye.

flavirostris

AKK is to be the new CDU leader apparently. Said to be politically close to Merkel, so more of the same . Globalism, uncontrolled migration and generally awful.

recedite

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has given an emotional farewell speech to her ruling Christian Democrats (CDU), as she steps down as party leader.
Germany's Merkel bids emotional farewell to CDU party - BBC News
Auf wiedersehen to the prussian sausage.
She has done irreparable damage not just to Germany, but to the very fabric of Europe.
But she'll still be chancellor for a little while longer unfortunately.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom