Apple: Spam Blocker and iTunes are poor.............thoughts?

Socratus O' Pericles

Using own generic email on iphone/ipad which are set to use this email. I get 60-100 bits of Spam every day, who would have thought there was so much demand for Military Grade headlamps(?), the point is there's a junk folder provided and the system is suppose to learn what's junk and what isn't..............the problem is it doesn't!!

iTunes is a fukk up from beginning to end, it loses its Library on external drives and can't find them, the Locate function doesn't locate, it keeps changing interface and is generally unfriendly........

Any thoughts?

between the bridges

Using own generic email on iphone/ipad which are set to use this email. I get 60-100 bits of Spam every day, who would have thought there was so much demand for Military Grade headlamps(?), the point is there's a junk folder provided and the system is suppose to learn what's junk and what isn't..............the problem is it doesn't!!

iTunes is a fukk up from beginning to end, it loses its Library on external drives and can't find them, the Locate function doesn't locate, it keeps changing interface and is generally unfriendly........

Any thoughts?
Could ye forward that link, moi has a mate that needs some...

Socratus O' Pericles

Thanks for your thoughtful inputs.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Any thoughts?
Use android?

:?

Although Samsung and the rest are almost as bad as Apple....so I dunno?

Smoke signals?

Socratus O' Pericles

Could ye forward that link, moi has a mate that needs some...

TL900 Tactical Headlamp 75% Off |

Anyway the story continues , I got on to Apple boards they were saying you had to block the spam/ junk mail at the server. I don't know how to do this in any event but if you do what's the point of their spam folder......ha! Steve Jobs gotcha now!

New Threads

Most Replies