Arab rapists - is it political

yanshuf

Arabs arrested for rapes

Rape is not once used as a political means, to degrade others and gain control over them, usually women.

It's not that complicated to see how a violent society makes rape one of its legitimate practices.

Giving that they know quite well the consequences of rape inside their own villages - dignity killings, of the raped and of the rapist - they choose to do it outside.

Nemesiscorporation

Arabs arrested for rapes

Rape is not once used as a political means, to degrade others and gain control over them, usually women.

It's not that complicated to see how a violent society makes rape one of its legitimate practices.

Giving that they know quite well the consequences of rape inside their own villages - dignity killings, of the raped and of the rapist - they choose to do it outside.
In parts of Scandinavia it is definitely used as a political tool. I live on 50km from Malmö which has Rosengård in it. Rape is definitely a political weapon there and it is spreading out to the smaller ghetto's in Skåne.

Didimus

Should a rapist whose aims are political be trialed for war crimes?
Your link in the op and your comment suggest not that this was a political rape but that it was based on a rational calculation of consequences.

Didimus

No, I give one assumption - a political rape, and then I try to ratinalise, why would a legitimisation of violence would work inside their village.
You gave no evidence of a political rape.

yanshuf

You need an evidence? I think that this question wheather it was politically motivated or not should be asked as Arabs and Jews are not always friendly to each other, and since in the past politically motivated murders and damages were organised by Arab youths.

TheMushyStuff

No, I give one assumption - a political rape, and then I try to ratinalise, why would a legitimisation of violence would work inside their village.
Neither the news mentions who it was and what the motivates were. You just want to make into a political issue.

meriwether

You gave no evidence of a political rape.
He did not.

He posed the (loaded) question in the thread title (poorly formatted) and then in his rather incoherent opening post, he then makes allusions.

Pretty poor effort all round.

Didimus

You need an evidence? I think that this question wheather it was politically motivated or not should be asked as Arabs and Jews are not always friendly to each other, and since in the past politically motivated murders and damages were organised by Arab youths.
You did not ask the question - you gave the answer.

meriwether

Of course not.

We'l take your word for it.

Sync

This is boring. Your hatred of arabs is boring. Your constant stream of poor threads set up purely to demonstrate your hatred of arabs is boring.

eoghanacht

This is boring. Your hatred of arabs is boring. Your constant stream of poor threads set up purely to demonstrate your hatred of arabs is boring.
You anti-semite :lol:

S

SeamusNapoleon

Seamus is not keen on Arab rapists; he prefers full-on rapists.

[video=youtube;2JcFtXnQwm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JcFtXnQwm8[/video]