• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Arab rapists - is it political

james toney

You gave no evidence of a political rape.
Because Tuam/yanshuf is a racist zionist madman.....who lies continuously....it's easy to see why it was put into the Zoo.
You should see his 'Tuam' Chinese baby video!

james toney

Since when do you really need evidence to anything?
Ah Tuam/yanshuf....but should they stand trial for war crimes as you wish...including zionists/israelis/rabbis/IDF,ect,ect?

james toney

You need an evidence? I think that this question wheather it was politically motivated or not should be asked as Arabs and Jews are not always friendly to each other, and since in the past politically motivated murders and damages were organised by Arab youths.
Keep posting....such racism from a far right lunatic like you always needs highlighting.
Next you will be asking "Should Arab rapists be trialed for war crimes" Oh wait a second...you already have Tuam!

james toney

james toney

Should a rapist whose aims are political be trialed for war crimes?
You need an evidence? I think that this question wheather it was politically motivated or not should be asked as Arabs and Jews are not always friendly to each other, and since in the past politically motivated murders and damages were organised by Arab youths.
What do you think should happen this parasite then Tuam/yanshuf? War Crimes?

Netanyahu’s former chauffeur arrested for allegedly raping young girls - Haaretz - Israel News | Haaretz.com

james toney

Arabs arrested for rapes

Rape is not once used as a political means, to degrade others and gain control over them, usually women.

It's not that complicated to see how a violent society makes rape one of its legitimate practices.

Giving that they know quite well the consequences of rape inside their own villages - dignity killings, of the raped and of the rapist - they choose to do it outside.
Rape - political?
How about this mayor's alleged behaviour
Kiryat Malachi mayor suspected of another rape - Israel News, Ynetnews

I am presuming that that does not mean all Israeli Mayors behave in a similar fashion?
Your link in the op and your comment suggest not that this was a political rape but that it was based on a rational calculation of consequences.
I think what the OP really wanted to ask was are all Arabs evil?
He did not.

He posed the (loaded) question in the thread title (poorly formatted) and then in his rather incoherent opening post, he then makes allusions.

Pretty poor effort all round.
Why are you constantly lying Tuam/yanshuf......Tell us again..so you think Israeli rapists should also be tried for war crimes...and without any evidence?
As a useless hasbarist lying for Israel...you provide some farcical content!

james toney

Arabs arrested for rapes

Rape is not once used as a political means, to degrade others and gain control over them, usually women.

It's not that complicated to see how a violent society makes rape one of its legitimate practices.

Giving that they know quite well the consequences of rape inside their own villages - dignity killings, of the raped and of the rapist - they choose to do it outside.
Rape - political?
How about this mayor's alleged behaviour
Kiryat Malachi mayor suspected of another rape - Israel News, Ynetnews

I am presuming that that does not mean all Israeli Mayors behave in a similar fashion?
Your link in the op and your comment suggest not that this was a political rape but that it was based on a rational calculation of consequences.
I think what the OP really wanted to ask was are all Arabs evil?
He did not.

He posed the (loaded) question in the thread title (poorly formatted) and then in his rather incoherent opening post, he then makes allusions.

Pretty poor effort all round.
Why are you constantly lying Tuam/yanshuf......Tell us again..so you think Israeli rapists should also be tried for war crimes...and without any evidence?
As a useless hasbarist lying for Israel...you provide constant farcical posts!

james toney

Is the peadophile defender Yaakov Litzman still mayor Tuam/yanshuf?

james toney

No, I give one assumption - a political rape, and then I try to ratinalise, why would a legitimisation of violence would work inside their village.
Nope...they are not an assumption Tuam/yanshuf...they are lies coming from you... a compulsive hasbarist liar,racist,and far right extremist.
What did you try to "ratinalise" again? No problems for israeli rapists....but Arab ones should be tried for war crimes..and without evidence.
Very enlightening.

james toney

james toney

james toney

Sad that you support israeli rapists and peadophiles.......why did you open such a sick thread Tuam?