Arab rapists - is it political

james toney

You did not ask the question - you gave the answer.
They love Tuam/yanshuf....but when his lies get exposed his own call him a "Nasty Bastard" for wishing cancer on people.
Why would he do that?

james toney

Since when do you really need evidence to anything?
Can you log back on please.....there is people on a Law website asking is this true.
I have yet to inform them of your funny chinese video or the claim that you really are an 'International Lawyer'

james toney

james toney

james toney

No, I give one assumption - a political rape, and then I try to ratinalise, why would a legitimisation of violence would work inside their village.
Pmsl.And you claim to be an "International Lawyer"? More like a deluded nutcase.

james toney

So you want another israeli rapist tried for war crimes Tuam/yanshuf.....do you need any evidence for this monster?
Ex-Israel soldier heading child prostitution ring wanted by Interpol.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180731-ex-israel-soldier-heading-child-prostitution-ring-wanted-by-interpol/
The mystery for many locals, according to El Heraldo, was the Benjamin hotel.
Residents of Taganga described the resort as a “bunker” run by Moosh “exclusively for Jews”. While it’s unlikely that many of the locals would have actually seen the inside of the luxury resort, the feeling that it was an unwelcome place for non-Israelis has even been reported by visitors on TripAdvisor.
“Not Israeli? Forget about it” wrote one visitor who had given the hotel two stars in the review. “First off this is a good hotel/hostel but if you are not from Israel I wouldn’t go there my wife and I were made to feel very uncomfortable even had people come up to us and say ‘are you from Israel?’ I said ‘no’ to their reply ‘then why would you come here’.”

james toney

Should a rapist whose aims are political be trialed for war crimes?
You have a point Tuam/yanshuf....as 40 cases of rape reported in the IOF, signifying a big rise in complaints.
But zionist/israeli rape is okay with you...or is it?

james toney

Since when do you really need evidence to anything?
No Tuam/yanshuf....we will take your word for it.
Seems you really are okay with zionist/israeli rape...which is not surprising.

james toney

You have a point Tuam/yanshuf....as 40 cases of rape reported in the IOF, signifying a big rise in complaints.
But zionist/israeli rape is okay with you...or is it?
Take your time Tuam/yanshuf.....even as long as it takes for a useless hasbarist to become an 'International Lawyer'

james toney

Rape is not once used as a political means, to degrade others and gain control over them, usually women.

It's not that complicated to see how a violent society makes rape one of its legitimate practices.

Giving that they know quite well the consequences of rape inside their own villages - dignity killings, of the raped and of the rapist - they choose to do it outside.
Which israeli rapes do you mean Tuam/yanshuf.....you must be including the cowards in the army also......rape is rife there also?
Great thread.

james toney

Why do you exclude jewish rapists Tuam? You probably have skin in the game.

james toney

james toney

Neither the news mentions who it was and what the motivates were. You just want to make into a political issue.
Maybe as an International Lawyer he wants israeli rapists tried for war crimes......It's his best thread.

james toney

Neither the news mentions who it was and what the motivates were. You just want to make into a political issue.
Tuam/yanshuf has brought a lot of attention to his lunacy.

james toney

james toney

No, I give one assumption - a political rape, and then I try to ratinalise, why would a legitimisation of violence would work inside their village.
I can't stop laughing.

james toney

You are good Tuam/yanshuf.....Twice for war crimes?

james toney

You gave no evidence of a political rape.
It dont matter to Tuam/yanshuf....or any of the other zionist Peadophiles.
Look at Lord Janner for instance....his frinds are blaming antisemitism for his raping of young boys...and sexual abuse.
In Lords Labour Peer Dale Campbell-Savours has accused the Independent Inquiry Into Child Sexual abuse of a ‘hint’ of institutional anti-Semitism because of its decision to investigate the child sexual abuse allegations against the late Lord Janner.