Arab rapists - is it political

james toney

Should a rapist whose aims are political be trialed for war crimes?
So you want this vile animal tried for war crimes Tuam?.....well done.

'A Predator Who Wouldn't Stop Pushing Himself on Me': Second Woman Comes Out Against Netanyahu Spokesperson

Wall Street Journal reporter Shayndi Raice says David Keyes 'had absolutely no conception of the word no,' hours after N.Y. State Senate candidate Julia Salazar accused Netanyahu's spokesman of sexually assaulting her.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/i-knew-i-had-encountered-a-predator-second-woman-comes-out-against-netanyahu-spokesperson-1.6466864

james toney

Netanyahu accepted his spokesman David Keyes' request to take leave, the Prime Minister's Office said on Thursday amid an ongoing controversy that erupted this week over yet more rape allegations.

james toney

You need an evidence?
Not at all Tuam/yanshuf.....we will just take your word for it as a useless hasbarist!

"Three other women told The Times of similar attempts to bully them into sex, sometimes using physical force."
The Wall Street Journal barred David Keyes from its offices. Bret Stephens warned Ron Dermer that he posed a risk to women. FDD changed its policies on visitors because of him. His own company restricted his access to interns.
Netanyahu hired him.

james toney

You need an evidence?
Lol! Of course we don't.....We will take your word for it Tuam/yanshuf....after all...why should we need evidence when a zionist troll says he is allegedly telling the truth.

james toney

No, I give one assumption - a political rape, and then I try to ratinalise, why would a legitimisation of violence would work inside their village.
Pmsl!

james toney

james toney

No, I give one assumption - a political rape, and then I try to ratinalise, why would a legitimisation of violence would work inside their village.
Pmsl....you are famous on another political forum Tuam/yanshuf.

james toney

james toney

Should a rapist whose aims are political be trialed for war crimes?
Israel passes a law to upgrade prisoners' rights - but israeli rapists and murderers get a better deal than Palestinian inmates from occupied territory charged with more minor 'security' offences....why is that Tuam/yanshuf?

james toney

You gave no evidence of a political rape.
He certainly didnt give any evidence....which he admits himself.

You need an evidence? I think that this question wheather it was politically motivated or not should be asked as Arabs and Jews are not always friendly to each other, and since in the past politically motivated murders and damages were organised by Arab youths.
Should they be convicted of war crimes Tuam/yanshuf? Great thread....one of the best all year from a zionist troll.

'We Are All Sexually Harassed in the Israeli Army, Almost on a Daily Basis'

'We are all sexually harassed in the Israeli army, almost on a daily basis' - Israeli Culture - Haaretz

james toney

james toney

According to another report, one of the israelis is also being held on suspicion of murder and others are also suspected of money laundering.

Colombian authorities said Israeli tourists would stay at hotels and take yacht trips and go to drug and alcohol-fueled private parties where women and children were regularly offered as “sex slaves.”

james toney

I think what the OP really wanted to ask was are all Arabs evil?
It's one of the most funniest threads on P.ie.....but as a zionist lunatic...he has posted worse.

james toney

james toney

james toney

Rape - political?
How about this mayor's alleged behaviour
Kiryat Malachi mayor suspected of another rape - Israel News, Ynetnews

I am presuming that that does not mean all Israeli Mayors behave in a similar fashion?
You gave no evidence of a political rape.
Did Tuam/yanshuf explain why violence should be used in any village.....or maybe he does not need any evidence.