• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Are Nationalists ready to negotiate a United Ireland with Unionists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobcolebrooke

Smart Unionists know you cannot hold back the tide. The Nationalists are bound to out-breed unionists even with an inferior Fenian stock.

More and more young unionists are seeking educational opportunities on the mainland. More and more Fenian's are remaining in northern Ireland.

We cannot out breed the Fenian hoarde.

Is nationalism prepared to negotiate a united Ireland now as opposed to in 2025.

Can we negotiate now for a secular Ireland an Ireland within the Commonwealth?

Could the Republic reenter the Commonwealth?

Could we have a secular education system?

Could we have a common security policy for the British Isles

Could we maintain a common citizenship for the British Isles?

Could we have an elected assembly for the british Isles?

Unionists can get a much better deal now than in 25 years time!

Windowshopper

You've already made a similar thread today.

southwestkerry

At the moment, their are far more important things to worry about.
SwK

Kev408

Reported.

Hitch 22

Smart Unionists know you cannot hold back the tide. The Nationalists are bound to out-breed unionists even with an inferior Fenian stock.

More and more young unionists are seeking educational opportunities on the mainland. More and more Fenian's are remaining in northern Ireland.

We cannot out breed the Fenian hoarde.

Is nationalism prepared to negotiate a united Ireland now as opposed to in 2025.

Can we negotiate now for a secular Ireland an Ireland within the Commonwealth?

Could the Republic reenter the Commonwealth?

Could we have a secular education system?

Could we have a common security policy for the British Isles

Could we maintain a common citizenship for the British Isles?

Could we have an elected assembly for the british Isles?

Unionists can get a much better deal now than in 25 years time!
It's a non-runner.

The Unionists will just say "NO!"

Kev408

I really fancy Birgitte Nyborg off Borgen. She could impose a whip on me any day.
Is Borgen a detective programme? Btw, like me, you're recently married!! (Any pics of this Nyborg chick?)

eoghanacht

Inferior Fenian breeding horde?

:lol:

I can tell you want a serious adult discussion.

Aren't you the same Englishman who admitted you knew nothing about the North, Ireland and that you wouldn't allow facts get in the way of your thinking?

eoghanacht

It's a non-runner.

The Unionists will just say "NO!"

I think he meant you Hitch when he was referring to those inferior fenians with their low sperm count.

Boy is he mistaken about you.

Here's a rant..

I'm studying law at one of the top law schools in the UK. In our Public/Administrative Law lectures, we are sometimes asked if anyone knows this or that. People are not scared of putting up their hand, so it isn't shyness or reluctance when they don't do so. So far this year, in a hall full of 250 people, half foreign, half British, one person (me) knew who Edward Heath was, one person (me) knew who Peter Mandelson is, one person (me) knew who Thomas More was, and about four people (me and three Spanish students) knew who General Pinochet was. On top of that, in a recent seminar, one person (me) out of 15 knew what a drone was.

None of these questions would make it on to a pub quiz, being too easy. Yet not a single person bar me, in a top 5 Russell Group university, knew the answers to the most basic stuff.

How do you get through life managing NOT to know this stuff? Don't people have even the most basic sense of curiosity about the world any more?

Bobcolebrooke

I can tell you want a serious adult discussion.

Aren't you the same Englishman who admitted you knew nothing about the North, Ireland and that you wouldn't allow facts get in the way of your thinking?

Yes I do not understand why Fenians would spread their excrement on on the walls of the place they live in.
I cannot see unionists being prepared to do that knowing that eventually they will be out bred and their sacrifice will count for nothing in the long run!

cillian32

Here's a rant..

I'm studying law at one of the top law schools in the UK. In our Public/Administrative Law lectures, we are sometimes asked if anyone knows this or that. People are not scared of putting up their hand, so it isn't shyness or reluctance when they don't do so. So far this year, in a hall full of 250 people, half foreign, half British, one person (me) knew who Edward Heath was, one person (me) knew who Peter Mandelson is, one person (me) knew who Thomas More was, and about four people (me and three Spanish students) knew who General Pinochet was. On top of that, in a recent seminar, one person (me) out of 15 knew what a drone was.

None of these questions would make it on to a pub quiz, being too easy. Yet not a single person bar me, in a top 5 Russell Group university, knew the answers to the most basic stuff.

How do you get through life managing NOT to know this stuff? Don't people have even the most basic sense of curiosity about the world any more?
My hero!

Kev408

That's the bit I reported. Despite my signature I doubt if such blatant racism is allowed. The deliberate attempt at infuriating people, whilst amusing and utterly futile, is because of the embarrassment this gobshyte suffered on another thread.

eoghanacht

It's too cold to walk the dog isn't it?

Kev408

My wife is fully aware and is under instruction to leave immediately if there is ever any hope of my having some Danish pastry...

*Deliberate quoting to have same picture at least twice in the one thread* I'm off to negotiate with my wife.

ruserious

Here's a rant..

I know someone who thought Gordon Browne was the Taoiseach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies