Are SF in meltdown in Northern Ireland?

Sword of Gideon

With the illness of Martyr, the resignation of Daithi McKay and others over the Bryson affair, calls from others within the party such as TA McNulty for Adams to resign, and the public exasperations by supporters over recent cockups over the RHI policy debacles, are SF now in meltdown?
Are there larger cracks appearing between the leadership and the party?

A few weeks ago, some were calling for a Public Enquirey into RHI at the same time others were saying not a public enquirey. Some of this was blamed on a "typo"

The latest of these is the two simultaneous statements released by Gerry Adams and Sinn Fein itself

G Adams: "That's not my understanding… we're always open for talks, we're always open to meet. Of course we are"

Sinn Fein twitter account "not interested in negotiations ahead of an election"

For party that for years that has been lead from the top down, with no dissension, carefully co-ordinated statements and no wavering from the party line, there seems to be something wrong.

between the bridges

Tbf the shinners are usually well coordinated, so seeing them run round like headless chicken sh1ts is as funny as fvck...

mac tíre

:lol:

This is all great craic.

between the bridges

91 million of 'bedroom' tax to be imposed on the poorest due to SF/Ra running away from power sharing...

mac tíre

91 million of 'bedroom' tax to be imposed on the poorest due to SF/Ra running away from power sharing...
A Duper talking about inflicting financial harm on the public?

Stappit you, my sides are splitting.

Then again, Arlene could have stepped aside to stop that happening. After all, she was well warned.

Covenanter

With the illness of Martyr, the resignation of Daithi McKay and others over the Bryson affair, calls from others within the party such as TA McNulty for Adams to resign, and the public exasperations by supporters over recent cockups over the RHI policy debacles, are SF now in meltdown?

A few weeks ago, some were calling for a Public Enquirey into RHI at the same time others were saying not a public enquirey. Some of this was blamed on a "typo"

The latest of these is the two simultaneous statements released by Gerry Adams and Sinn Fein itself

G Adams: "That's not my understanding… we're always open for talks, we're always open to meet. Of course we are"

For party that for years that has been lead from the top down, with no dissension, carefully co-ordinated statements and no wavering from the party line, there seems to be something wrong.
I'm surprised that Uncle Jarry hasn't moved up north to get a grip on things. At the minute they are all over the place with Murphy, O'Millionaire and O'Neill jockeying to see who can get the most airtime in the run up to the replacement of Coco.

Covenanter

A Duper talking about inflicting financial harm on the public?

Stappit you, my sides are splitting.

Then again, Arlene could have stepped aside to stop that happening. After all, she was well warned.
Did Uncle Jarry step aside when he was being investigated for the murder of Jean McConville?

mac tíre

Did Uncle Jarry step aside when he was being investigated for the murder of Jean McConville?
Aye, for 4 days. He then took up where he left off when he was released without charge. :lol:

kbcav

The thread title should be The DUP are in meltdown in the Six Counties.

mac tíre

The thread title should be The DUP are in meltdown in the Six Counties.
It's the new unofficial Assembly Election 2017 Thread.

Covenanter

Aye, for 4 days. He then took up where he left off when he was released without charge. :lol:
I think that despite his incarceration in the torture centre in Antrim (quoth Jarry "The food was terrible") he remained in charge of SF/PIRA.

Covenanter

The whole northern siuation, is a comical joke by this stage.
An extremely expensive joke mind you. I hope that the southern electorate are paying close attention.

mac tíre

I think that despite his incarceration in the torture centre in Antrim (quoth Jarry "The food was terrible") he remained in charge of SF/PIRA.
Arlene would still have been in charge of the DUP. FFS, at least try, Cov. There's an election on, don't ya know!

The Herren

For party that for years that has been lead from the top down, with no dissension, carefully co-ordinated statements and no wavering from the party line, there seems to be something wrong.[/QUOTE]

A few kneecappings and crippling beatings will soon bring the sheep back to the fold. Of course such barbarities will have to be placed at the door of so-called "dissidents" since violent PIRA no longer exists.

theloner

Absolutely hilarious.

Covenanter

Arlene would still have been in charge of the DUP. FFS, at least try, Cov. There's an election on, don't ya know!
Good point, well presented, however I would point out that any demands from the DUP for a Sinner minister of any hue to stand down would have been f@cked off at the high port. It was never going to happen and the Sinners knew that. They have their own motivations for crashing the assembly, but what they are is anyone's guess at the minute. They certainly aren't goig to gain any more seats out of it and when the election is over they will be in exactly the same position, but with fewer paid MLAs.

Mickeymac

I'm surprised that Uncle Jarry hasn't moved up north to get a grip on things. At the minute they are all over the place with Murphy, O'Millionaire and O'Neill jockeying to see who can get the most airtime in the run up to the replacement of Coco.

Your obsession with Gerry is admirable but it don't sound healthy to me.....more like a dark obsession.:D

GDPR

I knew that Arlene would be a total disaster however just how much of one she has potentially been even I did not fore see. Do the DUP have any medium term goals or plans or are they actually completely stuck in the moment and ruled solely by their emotions and petty greeds?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies