Are the global elite trying to stop Brexit?

RasherHash

Nigel poses the important question are the global elite trying to stop Brexit?

[video=youtube;jDkkyrPXXu4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDkkyrPXXu4[/video]

I think it's fairly obvious they are.

The 'elite' in Ireland (by that I mean the politically well connected, those with wealthy friends etc) are certainly horrified by Brexit and the very notion that anyone should thumb their noses at the great, all giving trough and are doing their damnedest to get the 'stupid brits' to reverse their democratic decision (elite: 'democracy's all very well, but these fukkers are upsetting me and my paymasters' :( ).

Anway Nig gives it a good airing, enjoy :)

firefly123

Nige and trump and his assorted backers ARE the bloody elites.

LookWhoItIs

The 'elite' in Ireland (by that I mean the politically well connected, those with wealthy friends etc) are certainly horrified by Brexit and the very notion that anyone should thumb their noses at the great, all giving trough and are doing their damnedest to get the 'stupid brits' to reverse their democratic decision (elite: 'democracy's all very well, but these fukkers are upsetting me and my paymasters' :( ).

I think the rest of the world are already jealous as they see how Brexit will surely lead to huge trade deals and untold riches for Britain and her colonies

firefly123

I think the rest of the world are already jealous as they see how Brexit will surely lead to huge trade deals and untold riches for Britain and her colonies
Nigel Farage is the Lech Wałęsa so he is. A true working class hero.

Happycamping

Who are the 'global elite'?

The Nal

These guys

Really though, its a term that bedwetters use to make out like theres some big meeting in Snake Mountain every year to decide the fate of the planet.

Its a phrase and a thought process used by simpletons who are so afraid of life, that they need to portray outward "strength" overtly. Bullies basically. Weaklings. Losers.

EntitledMillennial

For sure, there's plenty of people with a vested interest in trying to halt Brexit. Also a lot of people who want to push forward blindly with such a ridiculous idea. The term "elite" - whilst it so often does - doesn't apply here. Farage is an elite. As are the Tories. Choose better language.

Spanner Island

The rich... movers and shakers who can move markets and currencies and/or who run companies bigger than economies as well as the political cronies who do their bidding for them.

Nigel is a f***ing tool though... as soon as he got Brexit he ran away with the rest of them only to re-emerge when it became obvious Brexit wasn't going to be the wet dream he'd dreamed... and now as Brexit falls apart it's all a massive conspiracy... :roll:

Bill

These guys

Really though, its a term that bedwetters use to make out like theres some big meeting in Snake Mountain every year to decide the fate of the planet.

Its a phrase and a thought process used by simpletons who are so afraid of life, that they need to portray outward "strength" overtly. Bullies basically. Weaklings. Losers.
you should try and get an invite, it's great and the buffet rocks

Supra

Between them they don't give a feck, they will cash in either way. Still, the circus keeps us guessing.

RasherHash

Nige and trump and his assorted backers ARE the bloody elites.
They're certainly wealthy but it's fairly obvious they are outside the establishment norms and are constantly under attack by the establishment.

I suppose one might say they now comprise an alternative establishment, pretenders to the throne perhaps :)

gerhard dengler

Of course the "elites" are doing their damnedest to prevent Brexit.

blinding

Nigel is a great man . He has managed to get his country out of the Eu Empire .

It is an outstanding achievement and he should be made Prime Minister and King of Britain.

RasherHash

These guys

Both Farage and Trump are very wealthy, successful and have made their mark on history, you could hardly describe them as weaklings and losers?

RasherHash

For sure, there's plenty of people with a vested interest in trying to halt Brexit. Also a lot of people who want to push forward blindly with such a ridiculous idea. The term "elite" - whilst it so often does - doesn't apply here. Farage is an elite. As are the Tories. Choose better language.
Both are outsides to the political establishment, I don't think Farage is part Of The elite in the same way as Blair or Cameron were.

Cai

Nigel is a great man . He has managed to get his country out of the Eu Empire .

It is an outstanding achievement and he should be made Prime Minister and King of Britain.
That would require people voting for him I'm afraid.

New Threads

Most Replies