• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Are the Greens partying too hard?

DCon

Both Ryan and Sargent are in a semi-conscious state in the Dail. Both are falling asleep briefly/fighting to stay awake.

This, in spite of the fact that Ryan is sitting next to Cowen and Sargent directly behind him so they are on screen at all times.

Do they hold our parliament in complete contempt?

Sargent has now left, leaving just Cowen, Ryan and Carey to represent the government.

Digout

Interesting that they bothered to show up, they were missing for the SCAMA debate last week.

DCon

Interesting that they bothered to show up, they were missing for the SCAMA debate last week.
If they were not there, it would be just Cowen and Carey.

Lenny making an appearance soon for his priority questions. Mansergh is his sidekick. Cowen & Carey gone.

Eamonn76

Both Ryan and Sargent are in a semi-conscious state in the Dail. Both are falling asleep briefly/fighting to stay awake.

This, in spite of the fact that Ryan is sitting next to Cowen and Sargent directly behind him so they are on screen at all times.

Sargent has now left, leaving just Cowen, Ryan and Carey to represent the government.
They were probably out partying with Lenihan, Coughlan and Cowen.

DCon

They were probably out partying with Lenihan, Coughlan and Cowen.

I wonder if any of the media will comment on the Green's sleepiness, or the mysterious absence of most of FF and the PD.

Eamonn76

I wonder if any of the media will comment on the Green's sleepiness, or the mysterious absence of most of FF and the PD.
That would be ungentlemanly. But not turning up in numbers for a debate on a €54 Billion borrowing scheme is truely reckless.

I've heard that before the Greens went into government with FF they were all teatotal.
Are FF corrupting them in every way?

DCon

Oireachtas Report on in 5 minutes if anyone wants to see the sleeping Greens (assuming RTE do not edit it out)

PaddyJoe McGillycuddy

No sign of any greens in the highlights. Not for their intensive round of media appearences that they are sleepy. Maybe they are moving nightly from safe house to safe house on the run from their outraged former supporters:p

Marcos the black

The Greens treated the Dail with contempt? Have their attitude changed?

ger12

The Greens treated the Dail with contempt? Have their attitude changed?
The electorate weren't impressed and gave them an almighty walloping.

I wonder which party will be next ... hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Marcos the black

The electorate weren't impressed and gave them an almighty walloping.

I wonder which party will be next ... hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Rightly so.. but were lessons learned? If so what ones?

ger12

Marcos the black

Rightly so? Will the next round of walloping also be "rightly so"?
You can tell the future? Great, what's tomorrow's lotto numbers? And that's only a day away.. ok Ger, show us your stuff..
In the meantime.. this is historic... as in it actually happened.. any opinions on it? Any lessons learned? If so what ones? Pretty straight forward questions to an active party member I would assume.

ger12

You can tell the future? Great, what's tomorrow's lotto numbers? And that's only a day away.. ok Ger, show us your stuff..
In the meantime.. this is historic... as in it actually happened.. any opinions on it? Any lessons learned? If so what ones? Pretty straight forward questions to an active party member I would assume.
Lessons learned? Don't believe FG will deliver on political reform and end cronyism for one.

You seem a tad agitated Marcos, head hurting?

Marcos the black

Lessons learned? Don't believe FG will deliver on political reform and end cronyism for one.

You seem a tad agitated Marcos, head hurting?
No.. not at all.. going to a wedding tomorrow, so sitting in..
Any whoo.. back on topic Ger.. third time asking.. any lessons learned?
Oh, and did ya see the thread on the €400 wall planner ad? A bargain.. just as well they weren't into corporate donations..

ger12

No.. not at all.. going to a wedding tomorrow, so sitting in..
Any whoo.. back on topic Ger.. third time asking.. any lessons learned?
Oh, and did ya see the thread on the €400 wall planner ad? A bargain.. just as well they weren't into corporate donations..
I guess we'll have to wait and see how the next crop of Greens perform before seeing what lessons may have been learned.

Marcos the black

I guess we'll have to wait and see how the next crop of Greens perform before seeing what lessons may have been learned.
Oh.. and tomorrow nights lotto numbers btw...
So.. no lessons learned then.. that's good to hear.

HYENA

Irish politics is like Aids, be careful who you sleep with Charlie Haughey left an awful lot of DNA around, half our judiciary, government boards, charity and publicity management. He bought and rode Labour and the PDs through his minions Reynolds, Ahern, Cowan. Time to go for a test to see if the leprosy is catching.

Popular Threads

Most Replies