Are the Irish up for a fight?

soubresauts

You have to remember that the Irish people have been fluoridated for the last 46 years. It does have effects, you know?

It also costs money, tens of millions of taxpayers' money every year. And that's before you calculate the health effects.

You Irish residents go on drinking the fluoride, morning, noon and night, without a whimper. Why? You're all being slowly poisoned, and it's much worse than slow poisoning for the minority who are sensitive or allergic to fluoride.

By the way, no one is responsible for fluoridation; it just goes on and on. Mary Harney knows next to nothing about it, and the HSE is utterly ignorant (all 100,000 of them).

Irish fluoridation is controlled by a small coterie of very wealthy dentists. The power they wield is mind-boggling.

There are no limits to the ways Irish people are screwed.

atlantic

We could turn this country into a real Tax haven, the place would be flying.
Tell the OECD fupdogs to fub off .At the end of the day money talks and bullshyte walks.
Is it worth going to all this trouble to appease an economic bully?

You wouldn't pump lots of fuel into your car if you knew the engine was broken, would you?
Would you find out the cost of repairing the vehicle? Yes
What if the cost to try and repair the problem is too expensive?, i.e. more costly than the value of the vehicle that drives you.

Why not save what is left of our fuel and put it into a new vehicle that is efficient, sustainable, and good value for money?

Instead of giving the money from our pockets to bigger boys from the U.S. and Europe, would we be better off getting a bloody nose, and keeping the fruit of our labor? While circumstances in each country are different, ironically Iceland may be exactly the kind of model that would help us realize the kind of Ireland most of the electorate wishes to see.

My question to those on politics.ie from all political backgrounds:

If we adopt an Independent strategy to creating a new sustainable economy for Ireland, are Irish people prepared to be isolated/ridiculed in European media?

A Time for Every Purpose

You have to remember that the Irish people have been fluoridated for the last 46 years. It does have effects, you know?

It also costs money, tens of millions of taxpayers' money every year. And that's before you calculate the health effects.

You Irish residents go on drinking the fluoride, morning, noon and night, without a whimper. Why? You're all being slowly poisoned, and it's much worse than slow poisoning for the minority who are sensitive or allergic to fluoride.

By the way, no one is responsible for fluoridation; it just goes on and on. Mary Harney knows next to nothing about it, and the HSE is utterly ignorant (all 100,000 of them).

Irish fluoridation is controlled by a small coterie of very wealthy dentists. The power they wield is mind-boggling.

There are no limits to the ways Irish people are screwed.
Is that true ,that the water is fluoridated?
Oh God in heaven ,that is pure poison.
That must end.
A campaign against that should be a priority.

FalseFlag

Get up, stand up

David McWilliams on Vinny Browne Tonight is making my point of standing up to the german and french bullies and adopting our own version of what has happened in Iceland

tonyedit

we as a nation are incapable of going it alone.from independence to the eu all we could manage was say goodbye to our youth at the airports and ports.what has changed?
it pains me to say this. it is we,the people/voters,who continue to vote gombeens,cute hoors,gobsh@tes to govern us ,to lead the way on the merry dance to bankruptsy and the imf.
Typical forward thinking there. I'm up for a fight. I think most of us are up for a fight. The key is to pick the right opponent. Here's some ideas. A higher tax band. Tighter banking regulation. Support for NAMA, which seems to be doing a merry job of putting the fears up the business and banking class that got us into this mess, Invest in education. Invest in energy independence. And to start with, QUIT MOANING.

deiseguy

Typical forward thinking there. I'm up for a fight. I think most of us are up for a fight. The key is to pick the right opponent. Here's some ideas. A higher tax band. Tighter banking regulation. Support for NAMA, which seems to be doing a merry job of putting the fears up the business and banking class that got us into this mess, Invest in education. Invest in energy independence. And to start with, QUIT MOANING.
That would do a lot of it one or two more tweaks and we would be getting close. Substantial reductions in pay and conditions for all public servants earning over €100,000. Anyone who can't "get by" for a few years on 100k salary really needs to re-examine their priorities. An increase in working week for all civil and public servants and all those in semi-state employment of around 10% no salary cuts but more bang for our buck. Much tighter controls over capital expenditure I assume the muppet who signed off on €115,000 for an awning is at work this morning anyone willing to defend this? All govt travel within 1000 miles to be in economy class. Ten tenners makes €100 and so on every little helps but no-one seems willing to give anything.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom