Are the Pee Pee tapes fo' real ? Trump Moscow 2013

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
So in the Steele Dossier it was alleged that two prostitutes performed a golden shower for Trump on the bed in Moscow that Barack & Michelle Obama had stayed in, and that they also serviced Trump in other ways -- and it said the FSB had tapes that were to be used to "compromise" Trump

Trump lied to Comey saying he did not stay the night, now he has changed his tune

Trump says he stayed overnight in Moscow during 2013 trip

"I went to Russia for a day or so," Trump said in an interview on "Fox & Friends." "Of course I stayed there."
Trump said that he never told Comey that he didn't stay overnight in Moscow and pointed to the apparent contradiction as an example of the inaccuracy of the former FBI director's memos.

Flight records obtained by Bloomberg also confirmed Trump’s overnight stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow.
Thus he only admitted to it when the flight records came out

Furthermore Trump's bodyguard has a story that hookers were in play that night and offered to Trump

Trump Bodyguard Keith Schiller Testifies Russian Offered Trump Women, Was Turned Down
WASHINGTON — After a business meeting before the Miss Universe Pageant in 2013, a Russian participant offered to "send five women" to Donald Trump's hotel room in Moscow, his longtime bodyguard told Congress this week, according to three sources who were present for the interview.
It is beginning to look like something like the pee pee tapes happened

Normal urine is in fact very clean, it can be used both as an antispetic and cleaning agent

5 great uses for pee (thank you, Smithsonian) | Fox News
In ancient Rome, vessels were placed on streets as urine collectors. After the buckets were full from people passing by to relieve themselves, the vats were taken to a laundry and used to wash dirty clothes.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC297400/
Urine from normal individuals was often inhibitory and sometimes bactericidal for growth of these organisms.

cYp

Last edited:

Supra

I pissed the bed one night, in order to save face and to avoid questions about my drinking I told my mother two Russian Prostitutes did the deed as part of a fantasy.
Maybe Trump was playing the same trick to save face in front of the room service and it has escalated.

Spanner Island

Trump claims he stayed over in Moscow and denies he told Comey otherwise... which he reiterated on Fox & Friends yesterday >>> Trump 'Fox and Friends' interview: Says he stayed overnight in Moscow - Business Insider

But even if there was a golden shower and whatever else... would anyone really care these days?

Americans have proven they're done with being overly concerned with their politicians being squeaky clean...

They're p!ssed about corruption alright... but not so much about personal indiscretions like they used to be...

So even if they exist... would pee pee tapes be of any real significance anyway?

GDPR

Bizarrely enough, I think they are for real. It was virtually the first thing Trump brought up with Comey and he kept returning to the subject doggedly.

The allegation clearly bothers him no end, despite the fact that there are far worse ones against him.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Trump denies he told Comey he didn't stay over which he reiterated on Fox & Friends yesterday >>> Trump 'Fox and Friends' interview: Says he stayed overnight in Moscow - Business Insider

But even if there was a golden shower and whatever else... would anyone really care these days?

Americans have proven they're over being overly concerned about their politicians being squeaky clean... they're p!ssed about corruption alright... but not so much about personal indiscretions like they used to be...

So are pee pee tapes (if they exist) of any real significance at all at all?
Well
(1) Trump has been really bothered about them, denying them ... thus he would have appetite to accede to a deal with the Kremlin to cover them up
(2) More and more of the Steele Dossier is being proven true ...smells like collusion

cyp

Spanner Island

Well
(1) Trump has been really bothered about them, denying them ... thus he would have appetite to accede to a deal with the Kremlin to cover them up
(2) More and more of the Steele Dossier is being proven true ...smells like collusion

cyp
I know he's bothered about Russia.

It's the one thing that is guaranteed to send him apoplectic and into Tweet storms...

But I doubt it's golden showers or hookers that has him worried if he's worried at all.

Collusion yes... and corruption etc... but does a bit of water sports prove either?

I don't think so.

Wagmore

So in the Steele Dossier it was alleged that two prostitutes performed a golden shower for Trump on the bed in Moscow that Barack & Michelle Obama had stayed in, and that they also serviced Trump in other ways

Trump lied to Comey saying he did not stay the night, now he has changed his tune

Furthermore Trump's bodyguard has a story that hookers were in play that night and offered to Trump

Trump Bodyguard Keith Schiller Testifies Russian Offered Trump Women, Was Turned Down

cYp
Yeah-makes so much sense now.That's why he was terrified to bomb Syria.Putin is obviously playing him like a piano... .oh wait a second.....

Niall996

FFS, who cares if he was with a couple of hookers back then. He wasn't President at the time. It's zero news.

onetimeonly

I know he's bothered about Russia.

It's the one thing that is guaranteed to send him apoplectic and into Tweet storms...

But I doubt it's golden showers or hookers that has him worried if he's worried at all.

Collusion yes... and corruption etc... but does a bit of water sports prove either?

I don't think so.
I still have difficulty accepting that they exist at all. But if they did, it could be the sound track that would be the more worrying aspect.
If they exist, which they probably don't.

Right?

GDPR

"When I look at myself in first grade and I look at myself now, Im basically the same" - Donald Trump.

Fats_Portnoy

So in the Steele Dossier it was alleged that two prostitutes performed a golden shower for Trump on the bed in Moscow that Barack & Michelle Obama had stayed in, and that they also serviced Trump in other ways

cYp
Different strokes for different folks...........petuniapetuniapetunia

CatullusV

Well

cyp
The second point is indicative. The dossier appears more solid by the day.

GDPR

The tapes if they exist arent what Putin has on Trump - there is much, much more than that.

The problem for Trump is they are embarrassing to him. That activates his narcissistic wound and makes him act out. Psychological pressure.

firefly123

Well

cyp
And wee.

Researchwill

FFS, who cares if he was with a couple of hookers back then. He wasn't President at the time. It's zero news.
Let’s just imagine a few things, First is let’s say it happened, second let’s say Kremlin set it up third let’s say Trump knew this fourt let’s say tapes made by Russian secret service fith let’s imagine trump has been blackmailed by a foreign power. I know all the above are assumptions but what would you think people would think of it happened?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Trump has a rep for rough sex, his former wife Ivanna alleged rape ...many allege grabbing

Wonder how things might have played out after the golden showers ?

Releasing such a tape would of course sink a GOP nominee in the primaries ...

cyp

Dedogs

that putins some detail.... he got trump pissed on and hillary pissed off.... :):):)

paddycomeback

The tapes if they exist arent what Putin has on Trump - there is much, much more than that.

The problem for Trump is they are embarrassing to him. That activates his narcissistic wound and makes him act out. Psychological pressure.
It is British "intelligence" and it's unrelenting lie machine that is making him "act out".
Presumably Macron is not buying what Vauxhall Cross is selling, and in time hopefully Trump will realise who the enemy actually is.

CookieMonster

Trump claims he stayed over in Moscow and denies he told Comey otherwise... which he reiterated on Fox & Friends yesterday >>> Trump 'Fox and Friends' interview: Says he stayed overnight in Moscow - Business Insider

Americans have proven they're done with being overly concerned with their politicians being squeaky clean...

They're p!ssed about corruption alright... but not so much about personal indiscretions like they used to be...

So even if they exist... would pee pee tapes be of any real significance anyway?
Kinda important given the claim is that Trump is being blackmailed by Russia over then.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies