Are We Getting A Biteen To Germanic In This Country?

General Urko

I suppose, I first noticed it when I saw Irish people In Ireland waiting for a pedestrian light to go green before they crossed the road, despite the fact, there wasn't a car around for miles! Also, when I saw a traveller friend of mine, walking a dog on an actual lead, rather than a rope or more usually neither lead nor rope!
Also this insane madness of our political class to project as as the best boys and girls in class so we can get a humiliating pat on the head from the likes of Legarde!lass I suppose it serves a purpose as our insider public servant can get more relations in as checkers and box tickers and join the list of Lotto winners who don't even have to buy a ticket!
From what I gather, following every single H and S requiremnet to the very last is not even the norm on German Building sites, unlike here!

General Urko

Essentially, imposing Germanic Rules and Regs to the last on what is a Hispanic People, albeit Geographically and climatically trapped in a nightmare, is absurd!

Man or Mouse

Would we be able to spell Germanic?

General Urko

Would we be able to spell Germanic?
Sorry, Germanique!

Can you imagine Germans or Dutch Folk putting up with serious bollóck acting from rubbish collecting companies? No!

Dearghoul

I suppose, I first noticed it when I saw Irish people In Ireland waiting for a pedestrian light to go green before they crossed the road, despite the fact, there wasn't a car around for miles! Also, when I saw a traveller friend of mine, walking a dog on an actual lead, rather than a rope or more usually neither lead nor rope!
Also this insane madness of our political class to project as as the best boys and girls in class so we can get a humiliating pat on the head from the likes of Legarde!lass I suppose it serves a purpose as our insider public servant can get more relations in as checkers and box tickers and join the list of Lotto winners who don't even have to buy a ticket!
From what I gather, following every single H and S requiremnet to the very last is not even the norm on German Building sites, unlike here!
We..ell where to go with this.

It's very plain that two small directives, if they even have that force, have been interpreted wildly differently by the happy go lucky people of the continental mainland and the dour peoples in the western fringe Islands.

In Germany yea even unto the capital, the smoking ban is subject to a lot of qualification, there are smoking bars and then there are non smoking bars. In Northern Spain you can smoke in any bar which displays the magical permit, cost 30e per quarter. In Ireland there are only non smoking bars ditto in England.

If you're interested in the seperation of wastes in the industrial sphere to which blighty went a great way to complying with and which the rest of Europe gave a grand 'didn't notice that one' you're free at any time to rattle my chains on it.

Mahrock

Also. So this is where we rave on about Der Kraut etc., ya? So my experience is that people are people and that corruption is inevitable, and that we need robust govt so does that make me a fascist or a commie?

General Urko

We..ell where to go with this.

It's very plain that two small directives, if they even have that force, have been interpreted wildly differently by the happy go lucky people of the continental mainland and the dour peoples in the western fringe Islands.

In Germany yea even unto the capital, the smoking ban is subject to a lot of qualification, there are smoking bars and then there are non smoking bars. In Northern Spain you can smoke in any bar which displays the magical permit, cost 30e per quarter. In Ireland there are only non smoking bars ditto in England.

If you're interested in the seperation of wastes in the industrial sphere to which blighty went a great way to complying with and which the rest of Europe gave a grand 'didn't notice that one' you're free at any time to rattle my chains on it.
I'm actually in favour of the strict Implementation of rules which help save peoples' lives and the smoking ban does in so far as it protects workers!

General Urko

Also. So this is where we rave on about Der Kraut etc., ya? So my experience is that people are people and that corruption is inevitable, and that we need robust govt so does that make me a fascist or a commie?
No it makes you neither!
But micromanaging peoples' lives is not a runner for any Government and that is what the Paddy Government is all about!

Dearghoul

It probably doesn't make you anything at all.

If you've got 250e to spare there are professionals that will tell you all about that sort of thing, though probably not on the first consultation.

When you're better you can tell us whether we're getting a bitteen too Germanic.

Deal?

Dearghoul

I'm actually in favour of the strict Implementation of rules which help save peoples' lives and the smoking ban does in so far as it protects workers!
Yeah. Urko but its only ourselves and next door that took it at all seriously.

Scitlipo

Where are the concentration camps being built? Will An Bord Pleanala fast track them?

sethjem7

When I was a nipper growing up in de eightees furstenburg was introduced with great fanfare. What has this got to do with this thread? Nothing.

General Urko

Yeah. Urko but its only ourselves and next door that took it at all seriously.
Well we started it and unfortunately The Britz may revert back after they leave!

General Urko

Where are the concentration camps being built? Will An Bord Pleanala fast track them?
An absurd comment! However given the highly classist nature of our society a form of Apartheid does exist against ordinary Irish People which ultimately leads to a genocide in the form of poorer health outcomes and ultimately vastly earlier deaths!

Dearghoul

The ostensible reason was the commingling of alkalynes, read plasterboard with household waste which, it was predicted would lead to toxic emissions. Getting rid of plasterboard in Britain is now a hugely expensive process nessecitating the use of 'plasterboard only' skips', on foot of an environmental directive.

This has been going on for some years.

What did I see on open display in many, many skips in Berlin last October commingled with general and household waste?

General Urko

The ostensible reason was the commingling of alkalynes, read plasterboard with household waste which, it was predicted would lead to toxic emissions. Getting rid of plasterboard in Britain is now a hugely expensive process nessecitating the use of 'plasterboard only' skips', on foot of an environmental directive.

What did I see on open display in many, many skips in Berlin last October commingled with general and household waste?[/QUOTE]

It's good to have a hobby!

General Urko

What did I see on open display in many, many skips in Berlin last October commingled with general and household waste?
I originally thought, you were refering to the smoking ban!

Dearghoul

When I was a nipper growing up in de eightees furstenburg was introduced with great fanfare. What has this got to do with this thread? Nothing.
We can only thank you for the attention you have paid to this thread.

Fursetnurg is indeed a fine tipple.

When I say 'we', I am in actual fact outta here.

All due respects to the Op'er.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies