• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Are you not glad you live in Northern Ireland rather than Eire.

death or glory

Judging by all the recent gangland and Disso IRA murders in Dublin recently. Are the posters on here not glad that we live in the relative safety of Northern Ireland were we can live free from fear of being murdered (apart from Reb areas in NI where about the same level of threat exists).
Man shot dead in Dublin hours after gangland war claimed sixth victim | World news | The Guardian
I know I for one am proud that Northern Ireland always had a Police service that stood up to terrorists, and stood for law and justice.

Cruimh

Judging by all the recent gangland and Disso IRA murders in Dublin recently. Are the posters on here not glad that we live in the relative safety of Northern Ireland were we can live free from fear of being murdered (apart from Reb areas in NI where about the same level of threat exists).
Man shot dead in Dublin hours after gangland war claimed sixth victim | World news | The Guardian
I know I for one am proud that Northern Ireland always had a Police service that stood up to terrorists, and stood for law and justice.
Are you trying to wind up our green chums?

Though it is an interesting thought - as SF's interest changed from NI Politics to ROI politics the levels of violence have decreased in NI and increased in the ROI.

drummed

You're just jealous of all the attention we get.

And no, i'm not a bit sorry. Yours isn't a real country and ours is. So there.:roll:

vinoboy

Ithink we can all sympathise with the ordinary dubs caught up in this gangland feud and the poor Garda doing their best to deal with this situation.
Perhaps David Cameron should offer SAS support to the Garda to give the drug gangs some direct "action".
It is quite unbelievable that backstreet Dublin gangsters are now a major European force and have racked up great wealth based on their nefarious activities - something in the water in Dublin ?

drummed

i think we can all sympathise with the ordinary dubs watching innocent folk getting killed by gangland drug gangs and an under resourced Garda doing their best to deal with this situation.
Perhaps David Cameron should offer SAS support to the Garda to give the drug gangs some direct "action".
It is quite unbelievable that backstreet Dublin gangsters are now a major European force and have racked up great wealth based on their nefarious activities - something in the water in Dublin ?
We're just better at everything. You lads are so parochial, we reach out to Spain, Holland and all over Europe as major players in the crime scene. You're such amateurs!

between the bridges

Thon mexicants are mad, imagine killing each other over drugs instead of religion...

vinoboy

We're just better at everything. You lads are so parochial, we reach out to Spain, Holland and all over Europe as major players in the crime scene. You're such amateurs!
When are you starting your tourist gangland tours ?

drummed

Thon mexicants are mad, imagine killing each other over drugs instead of religion...
We just have more money to hire Euro hitmen these days. Nobody local is killing anybody. We hire Russians for that sort of thing. Like i say, jealousy is not an attractive trait in a person. Get over it.

death or glory

vinoboy

We just have more money to hire Euro hitmen these days. Nobody local is killing anybody. We hire Russians for that sort of thing. Like i say, jealousy is not an attractive trait in a person. Get over it.
The Oirish crime stories currently resemble Goodfellas but below that level you have the corner boy thugs out of control wrecking neighbourhoods as frequentlty reported.
Garda look like they have lost control.
As for the Russians -violent animals who will cannibalise these gangs quite literally in due course.

death or glory

The Oirish crime stories currently resemble Goodfellas but below that level you have the corner boy thugs out of control wrecking neighbourhoods as frequentlty reported.
As for the Russians -violent animals who will cannibalise these gangs quite literally in due course.
Vino,
Plus I'm glad he counts Strabane hit-men as foreigners.

drummed

Its creating employment. Don't be so negative!

Cruimh

I wonder if the ROI softly softly approach to crime that was linked to republicanism from the 70s on has allowed these people to get too deeply embedded for the Police to cope with them?

death or glory

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies