Argentina cancells football match in Jerusalem today- action praised by Palestinian Football Federation

Wascurito

This Zionazi considers Palestinians to be vermin. Well done to Argentina and many more will follow their example.
Nope but your response to the thread about the massacre of Palestinians in Yarmouk by the Assad shows that you only regard Palestinian deaths to be of interest when they can be used to bash Israel.

Let me remind everyone. You were furious about that thread and furious because it was ever started.

Wascurito

What do you think would happen...? Israel would invade more of Palestine , they would continue their blockade and would continue to make the lives of the people of Palestine a misery
And so you go around in circles. Israel provides water, electricity and hundreds of trucks every day but it's a "blockade". Egypt has an actual blockade in place but you don't ever talk about that.

Trampas

What a dumb statement. You do not get the point that this is not about hating Israel or jews but about condemning atrocities which have been committed by Israel .Now you can keep hiding behind some kind of hate crap or you can call a spade a spade and cop on
Let's hear you call a spade a spade. Is Israel entitled to defend the occupants of villages close to that fence ? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Dame_Enda

More of this will hurt the Israeli tourism and hospitality sectors. We need to get the sports boycotts to the levels of the South African boycott. A price must be paid for illegal occupation and colonisation. We need to scrap the EU Israel FTA just as the ECJ recently blocked the EU Morocco FTA because of Western Sahara.

bonkers

Nope but your response to the thread about the massacre of Palestinians in Yarmouk by the Assad shows that you only regard Palestinian deaths to be of interest when they can be used to bash Israel.

Let me remind everyone. You were furious about that thread and furious because it was ever started.
I was laughing at your whatabouttery. You’re too juvenile to realise that.

Wascurito

What a dumb statement. You do not get the point that this is not about hating Israel or jews but about condemning atrocities which have been committed by Israel .Now you can keep hiding behind some kind of hate crap or you can call a spade a spade and cop on
You must be exceptionally unobservant (blinkered) if you have failed to notice the outright hatred of Israelis on these threads which occasionally manifests itself in anti-Jewish tropes. I can post examples.

Wascurito

I was laughing at your whatabouttery. You’re too juvenile to realise that.
Laughing in a thread about the slaughter of Palestinians and you accuse me of regarding them as vermin.....

former wesleyan

More of this will hurt the Israeli tourism and hospitality sectors. We need to get the sports boycotts to the levels of the South African boycott. A price must be paid for illegal occupation and colonisation. We need to scrap the EU Israel FTA just as the ECJ recently blocked the EU Morocco FTA because of Western Sahara.
Israel is shyte at sport so I can't see it.

Karloff

Atlantean

Hamas [ controlled-by-Israel's-Secret-Service ( It is just so obvious ) ] MUST never fire rockets into Israel ;
Although, I can understand if Palestinians were doing so for to take out a base firing into the Palestinians of Occupied Territories in Gaza, & West Bank.

It is IMMORAL to fire the rockets.

Ditto, it is immoral to commit stabbings ;
Stabbings which Palestinians have been doing with Intifada.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now, having said that, & this my intended school of discourse on this forum because one can actually have a reasoned & decent conversation with Palestinians & other Arabs I find [ Even to the extent that they agree to the State of Israel emcompassing Jews with Palestinians living in harmony ],- regrettably the preposterous phenomenon of Israel Defence Force [ IDF ] Propaganda Wing -- Hasbara -- being actually camped on an Irish based Forum, & swamping it with repulsive tactics, undermines that very progressive purpose which is my actual intent ;
Hasbara should go back to Israel.
Ditto were any other country's propaganda wing doing the same on this forum.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Resuming again, ...

Having said that, ... will Israel P-L-E-A-S-E stop the encroachments into the West Bank, & Gaza, with their :

Settlements ?
Army ?
Air Force ?
Navy [ Gaza ] ?
Drones ?
Secret Service ?
Snatch Squads [ incl. Snatch Squads for Children ] ?
Phosphorus Poisonings ?
Missiles ?
Bombings ?
Bullets ?

PLEEEEEEEZE ?

Grin and don't bear it.

That Jew hating crap doesn’t work anymore. Try something new.
Oh yes it does. Why is Israel always expected not to defend itself and behave unlike any other nation by it's critics in the far left and their allies. Why is it judged by a different standard to China, Russia, Saudi Arabia even Serbia ( which was not nice to the Muslims by the way and yet the resulting Western intervention was still condemned).
The exceptional relentless, scalding hatred towards Israel (by a very large proportion of it's critics) above all other nations can only be explained by anti-Semitism. Whether conscious or unconscious goes with the individual excepting the naive (who probably think Hamas are genuine "freedom fighters").

bonkers

Laughing in a thread about the slaughter of Palestinians and you accuse me of regarding them as vermin.....
You don’t give a crap about Palestinians and your little thread was rubbished.

bonkers

Oh yes it does. Why is Israel always expected not to defend itself and behave unlike any other nation by it's critics in the far left and their allies. Why is it judged by a different standard to China, Russia, Saudi Arabia even Serbia ( which was not nice to the Muslims by the way and yet the resulting Western intervention was still condemned).
The exceptional relentless, scalding hatred towards Israel (by a very large proportion of it's critics) above all other nations can only be explained by anti-Semitism. Whether conscious or unconscious goes with the individual excepting the naive (who probably think Hamas are genuine "freedom fighters").
Israel is supposed to be a democracy. Can you name any other democracy that murders people for throwing stones and petrol bombs? As for Hamas they’re a bunch of backward thugs.

Hitchcock

Do you condemn Hamas as often as you condemn Israel? Have you condemned them even once?
I've no difficulty condemning activities by groups such as Hamas when called for, I've never supported the tactic of individual terrorism in Palestine, Ireland or elsewhere. However I do draw some distinction from a heavily armed power such as Israel unequivocally supported by the world's mightiest military power the US engaging in wanton extermination of Palestinians.

While we're on the subject how often do you condemn the Israeli political and military establishment?

Telstar 62

I've no difficulty condemning activities by groups such as Hamas when called for, I've never supported the tactic of individual terrorism in Palestine, Ireland or elsewhere. However I do draw some distinction from a heavily armed power such as Israel unequivocally supported by the world mightiest military power the US engaging in wanton extermination of Palestinians.

While we're on the subject how often do you condemn the Israeli political and military establishment?

You lost just there with that nonsense.:cool:

former wesleyan

I've no difficulty condemning activities by groups such as Hamas when called for, I've never supported the tactic of individual terrorism in Palestine, Ireland or elsewhere. However I do draw some distinction from a heavily armed power such as Israel unequivocally supported by the world mightiest military power the US engaging in wanton extermination of Palestinians.

You can't help yourself, can you ?

bonkers

Never.

Hitchcock

Tricky one for Hitchcock who is our resident apologist for the religion of mayhem. The islamo-savages who murdered people at London Bridge and Borough Market may have been screaming Allahu Akbar but in Hitchcock's world the attack had nothing whatever to do with Islam. They were just "lads" you see...…….
Now here's P.ie resident coward and liar someone who openly supports mass slaughter by Israel and continues to tar all Muslims by the actions of the few, interestingly he avoids stating whether Irish nationalists are tarred by the actions of the IRA - #hypocrisy #islamophobe

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom