• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Arlene Foster says SF voters are switching to DUP over abortion.

GDPR

I doubt they will but many will be tempted.

For first time in ages I'm tempted to vote DUP.

However I wont because I know what they are. This is allow her though to troll away as many people who would otherwise have voted for the Shinners will stay at home because they have gone to far.

We need an independent Ulster free from the dysfunctional co-dependency relationship of the DUP and the Shinners, and free from Brussels, Washington and Tel Aviv. And Ulster doesn't just mean Northern Ireland.

Wascurito

I doubt they will but many will be tempted.

For first time in ages I'm tempted to vote DUP.

However I wont because I know what they are. This is allow her though to troll away as many people who would otherwise have voted for the Shinners will stay at home because they have gone to far.

We need an independent Ulster free from the dysfunctional co-dependency relationship of the DUP and the Shinners, and free from Brussels, Washington and Tel Aviv. And Ulster doesn't just mean Northern Ireland.
Damn right it doesn't. I live in one of the three Ulster-but-not-NI counties.

Take us on and we'd raise so much dust (well Cavan and Monaghan anyway), you wouldn't see the end of your nose. :lol:

Maranatha

FOURGREENFIELDS

I am an Irish Republican who opposes Sinn Fein's stance on abortion BUT I would cut my hands off first rather than EVER vote for the hateful, sectarian, racist, vile, sinister, fundamental, bigoted DUP.

AhNowStop

Wascurito

Oh ffs really :? ....... Poor ole Snarlene can now add “totally fukin delusional” to her list of hideous traits :roll:
Heh. The more this story runs, the more folks in England, Scotland and Wales get to see how their government is completely in hock to the DUP flat-earthers.

Zapslaststand

Twitter
@daxxdrake
And the Femanagh Wan will be out dating Leo V next week....:shock: get out of the kitchen......:rolleyes:

Maranatha

I am an Irish Republican who opposes Sinn Fein's stance on abortion BUT I would cut my hands off first rather than EVER vote for the hateful, sectarian, racist, vile, sinister, fundamental, bigoted DUP.
So you would rather support the party that supports cutting the hands, arms, legs and heads off unborn babies!!

former wesleyan

Is your throat an option ?

theloner

Would she then concede man-on-man snouts agus loyal female furry cup drinkers are switching to SF due to the DUP's stances on da gheys?

She is so full of shīt, the verbal diarrhea comes completely naturally these days. There's a chance she came to this conclusion by coming across, somehow, Taidhg Gaelach's posts.

Dame_Enda

The evidence from the West Tyrone by election suggests otherwise. BTW the DUP also made this claim during that campaign.

theloner

The evidence from the West Tyrone by election suggests otherwise. BTW the DUP also made this claim during that campaign.
Precisely and SF even gave them a headstart with former MP canvassing a pro-abortion message with a loaf of Kingsmill on his head.

Glaucon

Foster is busy making plans to head up Orange parades in Scotland. Any Irish Catholic who would vote for that individual needs a check-up at the local mental health clinic. As for SF supporters, she is, of course, lying.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies