• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Arlene Foster says SF voters are switching to DUP over abortion.

PBP voter

& not just SF
but that was just your Shinnerphobia running riot.

but there's another FACT that our fake PBP voter ignored, & that is -
they're all as he put's it 'abortion parties', for the simple reason that nearly 70% of the electorate are pro abortion,
ol PBP can't refute that, so he rants about "EU stooges"

& of course I was correct in my comment that started all of this with fake PBP -

it was a Blueshirt led Government that brought abortion into this State.

fake PBP couldn't refute that,
so he had to blame the Shinners for something.

This is a thread about SF and the DUP.

So you agree.
SF the abortion party.

PBP voter

mangaire2

This is a thread about SF and the DUP.

So you agree.
SF the abortion party.
I agree that what ms Foster is quoted as having said, in the thread title, is fake news.
I agree that fake PBP voter spreads a lot of fake news here on P.ie,
& I agree that fake PBP voter is severely afflicted with Shinnerphobia,

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
I am an Irish Republican who opposes Sinn Fein's stance on abortion BUT I would cut my hands off first rather than EVER vote for the hateful, sectarian, racist, vile, sinister, fundamental, bigoted DUP.
What would you cut your second hand off with?

PBP voter

Mickeymac

I agree that what ms Foster is quoted as having said, in the thread title, is fake news.
I agree that fake PBP voter spreads a lot of fake news here on P.ie,
& I agree that fake PBP voter is severely afflicted with Shinnerphobia,

Can I also say many posters on here would agree with your comments above, only thing worse than a fence sitter is someone bearing a false flag.

McSlaggart

Arlene foster, it has now got to the point that people are joking about her in "mixed" company. Is this only happening in Tyrone/Fermanagh or it more widespread?

PBP voter

The danger for SF is anti abortion Nat/Rep candidates in FPTP Westminster elections.

michael-mcivor

The danger for SF is anti abortion Nat/Rep candidates in FPTP Westminster elections.
Sinn Fein won the Westminster by-election in West-Tyrone a few months back- PBP were nowhere to seen- their danger is the PBP might not exist come the next FPTP Westminster elections-

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Arlene foster, it has now got to the point that people are joking about her in "mixed" company. Is this only happening in Tyrone/Fermanagh or it more widespread?
Arnie might be a joke but he's not hell bent on the destruction of Ireland as much as Soros Fein.

theloner

none of the armed dissident groups of today have killed any brit soldiers- that’s why they are called brit lovers-
Liadh Ní Riada's poppy can rest easy then. While we're in this zone - will it be a sticky one or pin?

AhNowStop

RHI Inquiry: Arlene Foster’s sworn evidence about me can’t be right, says Andrew McCormick

Read more at: RHI Inquiry: Arlene Foster’s sworn evidence about me can’t be right, says Andrew McCormick - Belfast Newsletter

Is she that stupid????
its her thundering arrogance that trumps all and has put her in the hideous position she is in .. she doesnt think she is answerable to anyone... for anything .. same as the DUPlicitous party in general !

Emily Davison

Court case today in Belfast:

Northern Irish woman to challenge abortion prosecution | UK news | The Guardian

A woman who is facing prosecution for obtaining abortion pills for her pregnant underage daughter is due to challenge the move in a potential legal landmark for Northern Ireland’s criminalisation of abortion.

The judicial review is the first time prosecutors have faced a direct challenge over a decision relating to the criminalisation of abortion in Northern Ireland.

Emily Davison

Court case concluded yesterday and judgement is reserved:

Abortion pills: Judgement reserved in judicial review - BBC News

AG John Larkin looms large here, no surprise in that.

Summary:

- Girl was 15
- Her mother went on the web to get her abortion pills
- Girl went to her doctor
- Doctor reported the girl to social services
- Social services reported it to the police
- Police went to girls school to question her without her parents/lawywers being present

That's care, concern and compassion for a teenager with a crisis pregnancy NI style.

- Now they are going after the mother with a criminal prosecution
- This has been ongoing for 5 years

Emily Davison

Isle of Man about to legalise abortion, can't see how NI will be far behind:

New Isle of Man abortion law moves a step closer - BBC News

Decriminalising abortion on the Isle of Man has moved a step closer after reforms were given unanimous backing by Tynwald members

The bill will be signed by Tynwald members on 20 November before being passed on for Royal Assent.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies