Arlene Foster

vivabrigada

raetsel

I think she was with the Ulster Unionists in her student days. Mind you, that party has done little to earn the moderate image they have in the Southern media.
She was a member of the UUP right up to the signing of the Good Friday Agreement when she and Jeffrey Donaldson were the two highest profile members to flounce out of the party and embrace the DUP.
As a relative newcomer she possibly feels that she has to work twice as hard to prove herself to lifelong hardliners such as Gregory and Sammy, but her penchant for putting her foot in her mouth is a gift to nationalism. If unionism's political leaders had an ounce of talent between them they'd take themselves off to Canada and study how the Anglos there have bent over backwards trying to ingratiate themselves with the Qubecois population, and follow their lead. Instead they do the exact opposite. By the time the penny drops it will be too late.

President Bartlet

I must admit to thinking when Arlene Foster first became leader of the DUP that she would do a good job. I would never have thought she would be so successful at making middle class nationalists apoplectic with anger.

[video=youtube;qcLGCz_Skio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcLGCz_Skio[/video]

Opinion: 'The DUP has a talent for fusing bungled governance with election success'

Once a bigot always a bigot - she would prefer to see the CNR citizens of the North back as 2nd class citizens - this will never happen again unfortunately the same cant be said for her embedded bigotry that is part of Snarlene

Mickeymac

Once a bigot always a bigot - she would prefer to see the CNR citizens of the North back as 2nd class citizens - this will never happen again unfortunately the same cant be said for her embedded bigotry that is part of Snarlene

On the flipside of that Mr President there is a positive......every word she utters these days is a vote for Irish Unity come referendum day.

Se0samh

The remainers will be appalled at your comments.......accurate to say then you are leaving with Snarlene?:lol:

Here's a wee song for him...

We'll wish you luck as we wave you goodbye
Cheerio, there you go, on you way
Not a tear, but a cheer, as they say
We'll give you a smile you can keep all the while
In your heart while you're away
We not meet once again, so don't cry
We'll wish you luck as we wave you goodbye...:lol:

Mickeymac

Here's a wee song for him...

Cheerio, there you go, on you way
Not a tear, but a cheer, as they say
We'll give you a smile you can keep all the while
In your heart while you're away
We not meet once again, so don't cry
We'll wish you luck as we wave you goodbye...:lol:

Sorry, still no "like" function Se0, mod told me site is not still fully operational.:lol:

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

Sorry, still no "like" function Se0, mod told me site is not still fully operational.:lol:
That explains it. I've been trying to put the Union Jack as my avatar but it won't allow me to.